Accident at 235 and 4

pilot

Last night at about 8:45, I was driving home and passed through the Rt. 4/235 intersection. There seemed to be something going on, but it was hard to see what it was. I didn't see any wrecked cars, but there were a few police cars, and some people standing around what appeared to be a body on the road.

Does anybody know what happened?

SxyPrincess

Don't know bout that, but Charles County cops were in a high-speed chase last night all around town. They passed right by my house (Oaks Road). It was fun listening to the scanner. :biggrin:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Anyone read the story in the Enterprise police blotter yesterday about the dumba$$2s that stole the 4 wheeler in Hollywood.

That was going on in my front yard. I woke up to the sounds of cars going by at a high rate of speed then the voices of the cops walking up through our yard with flashlights looking for the culprits. I didn't realize it was the cops, just thought some teenage kids. Good thing I didn't let me dog out after them.

They picked up one of the dummy's at the store pay phone where he had called his Mom to come pick him up.

Can everyone say :loser:

watercolor

yeah yeah
OMG Rose. That is too funny. Oh what retards do. There was also a 4 Wheeler stolen in mechanicsville/charlotte hall area. (a friend of mine...his 4 wheeler) Anyway...it was stolen right out of his shead. *shakes head* Craziness I tell ya!

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Apparently when they were traveling down Steer Horn Neck, it fell out of the back of the van. Or perhaps it was pushed so they could go faster in the flintstone mobile. :lmao:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Originally posted by RoseRed
Apparently when they were traveling down Steer Horn Neck, it fell out of the back of the van.

:stooges: "I thought you closed the back door"..."No, I thought YOU closed it"

Sounds like a cross between the stooges and the Keystone Kops. :duh:

S

Sandy

I was driving south on 235, about the fourth car at the light, also saw no vehicles involved in an accident but did see a young man lying on the road, unconscious. I thought it might have been a hit and run :burning: