Lonestar

SmallTown

Football season!
I haven't really been following the forms recently, so I apologize of this has already been discussed...

The other day I was driving down 235 and there were firetrucks at the lonestar steakhouse. Anyone know what happened and if it is still open?

SxyPrincess

Originally posted by SmallTown

The other day I was driving down 235 and there were firetrucks at the lonestar steakhouse. Anyone know what happened and if it is still open?

Drive by again maybe? :biggrin:

SmallTown

Football season!
Re: Re: Lonestar

Originally posted by SxyPrincess
Drive by again maybe? :biggrin:

That my answer question #2, but not the first... I try to avoid 235 at all costs. No desire to go 5 feet and stop at a light. Go another 5 feet and stop at another light.

Otter

Nothing to see here
Re: Re: Lonestar

Originally posted by cariblue
The cook slipped on the greasy floor and fell into the grill, catching fire. He then ran out into the dining room, bumping into a customer, catching the customer on fire.

It just snowballed. Very ugly.

Hate to do this...but True Story!!!

SxyPrincess

Re: Re: Re: Lonestar

That my answer question #2, but not the first... I try to avoid 235 at all costs. No desire to go 5 feet and stop at a light. Go another 5 feet and stop at another light.

Maybe you should re-think moving to northern Virginia then. I hear it's every 3 feet thattaway!

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Re: Re: Re: Re: Lonestar

Maybe you should re-think moving to northern Virginia then. I hear it's every 3 feet thattaway!
:lmao: Too true!

SmallTown

Football season!
Re: Re: Re: Re: Lonestar

Depends on where you go

SmallTown

Football season!
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Lonestar

Right, just like everywhere else on earth. :bubble:

Yes, so what is the point? I'll try to avoid the major stoplight roads there just like I do here. Either way, still doesn't explain lonestar catching on fire :smile:

SmallTown

Football season!
Originally posted by Barbra
My husband and I stopped to eat @ Lonestar last night and there was a sign on the door that said there'd been a roof fire and that they were closed.

So we went to Asahi instead. :yum:

yuuuuummmmm. Haven't been there in a loooong time. Need to get back there soon!

SeaRide

I drove.
I saw firetrucks.
I saw Lonestar.
I saw firemen.
Firemen make holes in the roof.
I drove on.

That's about all I know for now.

SxyPrincess

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Lonestar

Yes, so what is the point? I'll try to avoid the major stoplight roads there just like I do here. Either way, still doesn't explain lonestar catching on fire :smile:

What was my point? Well, let's see here - you made the stoplight comment as though NOVA didn't have a single one. Read that how you want to. :bubble:

SmallTown

Football season!
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Lonestar

What was my point? Well, let's see here - you made the stoplight comment as though NOVA didn't have a single one. Read that how you want to. :bubble:

I never mentioned anything about NoVa, that was you. I just said I avoid 235 whenever I can, especially since I don't need to use that road to go to work.
Kinda like the area around LP City that is major trash (No, not saying all of LP is trash, only that there are trashy areas). I avoid that just like I would avoid places like SE DC.

blueeyes76

I avoid that just like I would avoid places like SE DC.

Oh don't be so dramatic ST, there is no comparison between Lexington Park and Southeast DC!!!! Yes, some areas of LP are a little shady but I think you're exaggerating just a bit.

SmallTown

Football season!
Originally posted by blueeyes76
Oh don't be so dramatic ST, there is no comparison between Lexington Park and Southeast DC!!!! Yes, some areas of LP are a little shady but I think you're exaggerating just a bit.

How am I exaggerating the fact that I avoid certain parts of LP? You people really like to grasp for things.

I could say I would try to avoid having a gun to my head just as much as I would avoid jumping out of a plane without a parachute. Completely different ideas, doesn't change the fact that I would try to avoid both.

blueeyes76

You people really like to grasp for things.

Oh my apologies ST! It's a little difficult to "grasp" something positive out of your negative posts! I'll try harder from now on!! :rolleyes:

SmallTown

Football season!
that is where I'm confused. Nothing I said was negative. You people just have it in your mind that if I mention anything about this place it has to be negative. If you would be so kind as to read this thread, you would see I was simply asking a question about the lonestar steakhouse. Then people had to make comments not related to this at all. Which is fine. But to go after me for it is just pathetic.