RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by bluto
SNOW ROCKS!
musik018.gif
:yeahthat:

SxyPrincess

Many, many weeks ago during one of the first snowfalls, some plow guy was kind enough to shovel my driveway. :biggrin: He went all the way around the yard and back towards the barn til the pavement ended. :biggrin: Good thing cuz I had ran outta smokes and needed to travel...:bubble:

John Z

if you will
Looks like 5" or 6" here in White Plains at 5:10am. The TV just said Unschedules Leave for Pax River (for non-essential employees). :cheers:

Vicki

uuuggghhh! I hate snow. I hate cold. I can't wait until next year when I'm able to leave and go south again! I had enough snow when I lived a year and a half up in northwestern PA. Enough to last me 2 lifetimes! I'd love to live in a place where I can wear shorts and flip-flops year round. If I want a seasonal change, I'll take a vacation, I don't want to live in it anymore.....:ohwell: :baby:

watercolor

yeah yeah
Originally posted by Vicki
uuuggghhh! I hate snow. I hate cold. I can't wait until next year when I'm able to leave and go south again! I had enough snow when I lived a year and a half up in northwestern PA. Enough to last me 2 lifetimes! I'd love to live in a place where I can wear shorts and flip-flops year round. If I want a seasonal change, I'll take a vacation, I don't want to live in it anymore.....:ohwell: :baby:

Oh good gracious Vicki. I am with ya girl!!! I am from sunny cali....so its a big mess here.....compared to where I am from. Bring on spring time is what I say

G

giggles04

Originally posted by watercolor23
Oh good gracious Vicki. I am with ya girl!!! I am from sunny cali....so its a big mess here.....compared to where I am from. Bring on spring time is what I say

Well, get ready for more snow!