Driving in this crap!!!

Voter2002

"Fill your hands you SOB!
SLOW THE H-E-DOUBLE TOOTHPICKS DOWN PEOPLE!!!

I am glad some places are closed or opening late. Some of these idiots out there are driving like fargin iceholes this morning! They get up to normal, dry pavement speed and say..."look - there's no problem driving in this!" - except when they try to stop. Getting up to speed is never the problem...it's trying to STOP for the lights or others pulling out on the the road in front of you that is the problem!!!!!!!!

I am a firefighter, and we've already sent several people to the hospital this morning because THEY WERE DRIVING TOO FAST!

Please, please, please slow down!:mad:

The worst offenders are those with 4-wheel drive! They have a false sense of security driving in this crap. Like I said, getting up to speed is not the problem - stopping is and no damn 4-wheel drive helps you stop faster!

SxyPrincess

Don't know whether or not my office is open (doubt it) but I'm staying home today in the warmth. I just can't see driving to D.C. in all this craziness. I'm sure the main roads are pretty well cleared, but I'm still scared. :duh: It's not my driving I'm worried about, but everyone else's.

I've been listening to the scanner all morning, and in the past hour, I've heard about 4 wrecks in the area. Not sure what type of vehicles, but I'm guessing SUV's. :biggrin:

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
I wasn't too sure John was going to make it up the hill in front of our house, but once he got off our road, he said they were good out to Rt. 4, although there are places that are covered and slick. I said, "Thanks for the report dear, but I'm not going out in this mess!" :lol:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Originally posted by SxyPrincess
... Not sure what type of vehicles, but I'm guessing SUV's. :biggrin:
Seems to be all small cars... Toyotas, Hondas, Spam Cans with wheels! :biggrin:

K

Katie

I just came into work an hour later then usual. This stuff wasn't to bad as long as you drive slow and take your time. Of course I am from New England so I know how to drive in the snow!:biggrin:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Originally posted by SxyPrincess
Don't know whether or not my office is open (doubt it) but I'm staying home today in the warmth. I just can't see driving to D.C. in all this craziness. I'm sure the main roads are pretty well cleared, but I'm still scared. :duh: It's not my driving I'm worried about, but everyone else's.
:yeahthat: I ain't driving to dc in this crap - besides where am I gonna pull off to :barf: ?!Sick day for this gal finally.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Originally posted by Sharon
I wasn't too sure John was going to make it up the hill in front of our house, but once he got off our road, he said they were good out to Rt. 4, although there are places that are covered and slick. I said, "Thanks for the report dear, but I'm not going out in this mess!" :lol:

:roflmao:

Last edited:

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Originally posted by jazz lady
My husband and yours must be twins separated at birth.
Given the amount of "stuff" they have and the storage space needed, I have no doubt. :lol:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Slow down???

To some extent some people need to slow down, but if you are going 20 in a 50 apparently you are scared and should of stayed home. And WHY do people slow down when it's cold? There was NO snow or ice roads were DRY, but it was only 20 degrees out, so I followed someone from Leanardtown to Great Mills doing 35 last week. think I'll offer winter driving instructions, I'm cheap too.

J

justhangn

Originally posted by migtig
A truck.....really?! Hmmm, ya know how I feel about a man in a truck!:wink:

"There's something women like about a pickup man........"

J

justhangn

Okay now that song is stuck in my head.....(and it's true too:biggrin: )

Yea buddy, but you'll never catch me putting my dawg in the back of it though.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Originally posted by justhangn
Yea buddy, but you'll never catch me putting my dawg in the back of it though.

Heck no - the dawg always rides shotgun, score more action that way!

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
A truck.....really?! Hmmm, ya know how I feel about a man in a truck!:wink:
Did I mention I have "two" pickup trucks? :wink: :biggrin:

J

justhangn

Heck no - the dawg always rides shotgun, score more action that way!

You got that right!!
max3a.jpg

My dawg's ALWAYS by my side.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Originally posted by Kyle
Did I mention I have "two" pickup trucks? :wink: :biggrin:

Kyle, I have told ya before that I am in love with ya - that just reinforces it. :biggrin: And thanks for changing the avatar back to my hero....:smooch: