Auto Body Shop Recommendation?

BudoPo

Can someone recommend an auto body shop? I've got some rust on my car that I need to take care of. I tried George's outside Gate 1 and was extremely dissatisfied. How's Two Guy's, or that restoration place a little north of Solomons?

SmallTown

Football season!
I have actually had my car at two guys twice, with GREAT service each time. I highly recommend them.

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Originally posted by BudoPo
or that restoration place a little north of Solomons?
Auto Body Rebuilders?

They did our Suburban after it was stolen; pretty good job too.

J

justhangn

We just had Two Guys fix our Taurus and it goes back to them Wednesday to have the bumper repainted, it's peeling!!

Calvin is a very upstanding guy and they did great work when it came to lining up everything and it matching, it just seems someone didn't wet sand the bumper too good in a spot.

pilot

We just had work done on our car at Body By Design (I think that's what its called!), which is located on St. Andrews Church Road (Rt. 4) across from Wildewood. They did fine.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Two Guys were absolutely wonderful to me. I had to have work done on the Saturn - and they did a fantastic job - they came highly recommended to me at the time, and when my insurance company suggested another place I said I want two guys, and they said okay . Their work is just a bit pricier, but worth it.

ArmyPaul

Auto Body Repair

Two Guys in Mechanicsville did an excellent job on my vehicle. Extremely courteous. I dropped the car off on a Monday and had it back by Wednesday - damage was not major, but required sanding, painting, buffing, etc. Beautiful job. I highly recommend them.

Paul

Y

yornoc

Re: Re: Auto Body Shop Recommendation?

Originally posted by Sharon
Auto Body Rebuilders?

They did our Suburban after it was stolen; pretty good job too.

I had a different experience with them two years ago after hitting a deer. It took them 3 months to fix the car and after that I had to keep dropping it off for one and two days at a time. Over $5k later, I finally got sick of them and fix whatever else I could myself and learn to live with the rest.

That was the WORST experience I've ever had!! The only thing done right was the paint.:burning: