Molly Maid vs Merry Maid

Oz

You're all F'in Mad...
Since 1998, I have used Maid to Order/Your Maid. She's here every 2 weeks or calls if she needs to rearrange my day. My "maid" is very sweet and she watches out for my animals too. It's nice to come home to a clean house!

FromTexas

This Space for Rent
Oz said:
Since 1998, I have used Maid to Order/Your Maid. She's here every 2 weeks or calls if she needs to rearrange my day. My "maid" is very sweet and she watches out for my animals too. It's nice to come home to a clean house!

Please PM the contact number and name to the person you recommend if you don't mind. I will add to the list.

Chasey,

What do you wear while performing services?

TIA,
FT

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
FromTexas said:
Inputs? Stories? Troubles? Recommendations? Etc...
Reminds me... I need to call my niece. It's about time for a good Spring cleaning and she is a machine! She is only a couple of years younger than I am, but is a SAHM and she runs a tight house! The last time she helped me do some deep cleaning, I "kept" it up after she left - for a couple of months!

:lmao: Hmmmm.... :tappingfingersasiplanandthink:

B

baswm

beachbunny said:
I use Dust Buster's. They are great and their girls are so nice and detailed.

:yay: I heard nothing but good things about them.

L

ladylara

can't say i'd recommend merry maids.
i've had them for over a year and have yet to see a true thorough cleaning. the customer service office is good - but the teams that come out aren't. and the turn over is VERY high so you never know what you're gonna get. i keep thinking, next time will be better... but it isn't.
i've got lots of friends in st. mary's county that just go with individual cleaners and rave about them. i wanted a company that was 'bonded' thinking it would be better - but it really isn't.
if i didn't have two rugrats and HATE to clean the bathroom - i'd have fired them ages ago.

IknowClean

i feel for you

I know exactly how you feel. I went with Brite Maids who is a bonded company. Their way of doing service is a 1 maid team, but not like a housekeeper that charges up the butt. I have had them for 15 years and the same maid has been coming for the past 4 years. They dont have a high turn around rate. its awesome. I suggest you check it out or call them. Number is 703-385-0626. I have a 2 bedroom 2.5 bath, and they do it for so much less than merry and molly maids. i love them