Tonight's 24 episode

Agee

Looks like foul play is being linked all the way to the top...

Of course, he has only been on top a short time, and has exhibited that smarmey, deer-in-the-headlight look. Fooled you, fooled me...Hah

Here we go :patriot:

Katt

President Logan was a dip, we all know, but who knew how much he was behind the terrorism? Big shocker. I was thinking the VP was up to more than making the Prez look like a jerk. I wonder if Mrs. Logan has a clue? Oh, and for the life of me, I can't remember where I saw the actress that is playing the new head of Homeland security/ctu..... what did she play in before? TIA if you know. :howdy:

Yeah, I was certain it was the VP too. But, that's how this show works and keeps you hooked! Now I'm wondering if his wife is in on it too? I hope not, I really like her so far!

donbarzini

Katt said:
I can't remember where I saw the actress that is playing the new head of Homeland security/ctu..... what did she play in before? TIA if you know. :howdy:

She reminds me of the English actress Helen Mirren. You think? IMDB says she is Jayne Atkinson. She was in "Syriana" and "The Village"

Last edited:

Katt

donbarzini said:
She reminds me of the English actress Helen Mirren. You think? IMDB says she is Jayne Atkinson. She was in "Syriana" and "The Village"
I didn't see either one of those films, but I think I remember her from TV.
http://www.broadway.com/gen/Buzz_Star_File.aspx?CI=27618
She's playing the part rather well, for someone we are all mad at.

I'm not too happy with the way the storyline is going if Logan is 'in' on it. Seems the only thing he is good at is schmoozing, not governing. I'd say Mrs. Logan is totally in the dark. Remember, he's kept her "medicated" before.

:popcorn:

mainman

Set Trippin
This show continues to deliver week after week..

I signed up to netflix and have all of the seasons previous in my queue...
I am in the middle of disc 5 season 1 I have yet to see a bad episode of this show....:yay: :thewave:

mainman said:
I signed up to netflix and have all of the seasons previous in my queue...
I am in the middle of disc 5 season 1 I have yet to see a bad episode of this show....:yay: :thewave:
Does that mean I don't have to get seasons 1,2 and 3 to you at some point now...:confused:

Toxick

Splat
Speedy70 said:
Yeah, I was certain it was the VP too. But, that's how this show works and keeps you hooked!

Yeah - they deliberately led you to believe it was the Veep, ever since the words "martial law" came out of his yap.

I had a slight feeling that he might have been a diversion - but I wasn't expecting Logan. He played the role of the four-eyed bafoon to a tee.*

Now I have to get the DVD collection, so I can look back at Logan's behavior and see if there were any tip-offs I missed. I'm usually pretty good at figuring things like that out, if there are clues.

Speedy70 said:
Now I'm wondering if his wife is in on it too? I hope not, I really like her so far!

I doubt it. She was violated earlier in the series by them.

* (5 pts)