Ugliest Man in Rock and Roll?

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
My best friend and I have had a debate going on for years about who really is the ugliest man in rock and roll. I say Tom Petty, she says Bruce Hornsby. But then I'm torn when I see pictures of Mick Jagger (now, not when he was young), Steven Tyler (pretty much since he was born), and Bob Dylan (he was cute whenhe was young, but now not so much). Your opinions?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
It has to be someone who is not only ugly, but isn't even sexy. Steven Tyler is sexy as hell, and so if Ric Ocasek. :hot:

My pick is Phil Collins :twitch: But if he's not in the "rock" category, I'll go with Tom Petty.

Bustem' Down

Give Peas a Chance
vraiblonde said:
It has to be someone who is not only ugly, but isn't even sexy. Steven Tyler is sexy as hell, and so if Ric Ocasek. :hot:
Never could get that, but I guess because guys equate sexy with physical attractiveness.

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
jazz lady said:
True. :ohwell: Like Julia Roberts marrying Lyle Lovett. WTF? :confused:
Mary Chapin Carpenter's "I Feel Lucky" ends with both Lovett and Dwight Yoakam hitting on her. I thought Yoakam was ugly in "Sling Blade," but not nearly as ugly as Lovett.

I expected Carpenter to sing, "Hey boys, you don't have to fight--how about a threesome?" :lol:

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
elaine said:
That's who I was thinking of, but Keith Richards is Fugly, too. I'd say a tie between the two.
Not a fair comparison, since Iggy Pop still has a pulse. :lol: Keith Richards looks like something out of a George Romero movie.