Upset

SxyPrincess

:bawl: I'm soooo upset that I must find a new home for my kitty.

Hes a black and grey 2 1/2 year-old "tiger" with white paws and chest. He is neutered and u-t-d on all shots. He LOVES the water and get's along well with other animals. He's an indoor/outdoor cat and I'd say he weighs between 12 & 15 lbs.

He shows a lot of affection, and will want to sleep in bed with you, on your pillow. :D He likes car rides and loves being outdoors.

If anyone is interested, please send me a pm.

SxyPrincess

Jay,

Hhhmmm...my kitty is not a very good mouser! He loves animals and does not like to hurt them. :D Although, he will stare them down. :lol:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
sorry you have to give up your kitty. I'd take the little fellow but then I'd have to find a home for my husband (or me and the felines -- I have 4 now). There are a lot of places that foster, etc. until they can find a home if you get in a bind. Let me know, and I'll be happy to put you in touch with them. Good Luck!!!

Sierra39

Hairball Magnet
C'mon Catt! If you take in another one, we'll have the same number of cats!! You know if you see him, you won't be able to resist... :D

Remember how we ended up with all our cats in the first place??? :lmao:

Sexy – I'll check around at work for you, too! When does he have to be out of your house?? I'm usually a sucker for homeless animals, myself, but since I'm already trying to cull my own herd.. :D

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Originally posted by cattitude
I'd take the little fellow but then I'd have to find a home for my husband...

I don't know - sounds like a fair trade to me!! :lol:

Sierra39

Hairball Magnet
I don't know Jazzy...have you met Otter??? On a good day he's funny enough to be worth at LEAST two cats... :cheers:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Originally posted by Sierra39
I don't know Jazzy...have you met Otter??? On a good day he's funny enough to be worth at LEAST two cats... :cheers:

I know YOU'VE met him, so I'll take your word for it - I reserve judgement for now... :lol: