Leonardtown Ford

I bought my car there 1/05. No complaints. Very good service. I like that the service manager called me to let me know that the work was done on my car.

moon5leg

It's not easy being green
Not sure how new the mgmt is, but I had some service to my Explorer done there about four months ago and thought they were very good. I appreciated their communication efforts with me, they called and confirmed before doing anything I didn't ask for, and were helpful with answering any questions I had. Got the job done quickly too.

:yay:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Speedy70 said:
Oh my, that's a :nono:. They're supposed to call you and tell you what the problem is and how much it'll cost (if that pertains) to fix.
I know that. I guess they thought they'd take advantage of me.

They tried to tell me I needed $1500 worth of work done. I said no way. Then they tried to charge me for running it on the scope without my approval.

Didn't work.

Ponytail

Speedy70 said:
Oh my, that's a :nono:. They're supposed to call you and tell you what the problem is and how much it'll cost (if that pertains) to fix.

Yep. All of them are supposed to. But it's been my experience that VERY few actually do. MANY times, I've had dealerships and privately owned shops put broken parts back on my car. $300 for back brakes? I don't think so. $1,000 for broken exhaust manifold? Not.

RoseRed said:
I know that. I guess they thought they'd take advantage of me.

They tried to tell me I needed $1500 worth of work done. I said no way. Then they tried to charge me for running it on the scope without my approval.

Didn't work.

Then I'm glad I didn't buy my car from them back in February. I decided to go to Virginia to buy my car. I recommend Rappahannock Chrysler. :yay:

Ponytail

Speedy70 said:
Then I'm glad I didn't buy my car from them back in February. I decided to go to Virginia to buy my car. I recommend Rappahannock Chrysler. :yay:

Rose would recommend a Toyota.

Ponytail

RoseRed said:
:yay: Wanna see me drive on two wheels? :lol:

Uhhmmm...no. I heard what ya did to the last guy that saw (caused) you (to) do that. :lol:

Plus, after I rolled my truck, I have a low tolerance for that tippy feeling. :shocking:

vanbells

Pookieboo!!!
Lexington Park Dodge sucks. Based upon my experience with them, I'd be surprised if that "salesman" is still there. :killingme

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Ponytail said:
Uhhmmm...no. I heard what ya did to the last guy that saw (caused) you (to) do that. :lol:

Plus, after I rolled my truck, I have a low tolerance for that tippy feeling. :shocking:

You should have seen the look on the face of the woman I royally chewed up and spit out on Easter Sunday. :angel:

Somdmommy

:Jeepin' in NC:
vanbells said:
Lexington Park Dodge sucks. Based upon my experience with them, I'd be surprised if that "salesman" is still there. :killingme

I bet its the same guy i'm thinking of, a friend of mine went in there to take a test drive. Told this guy he would come back if he was interested....3 days later that salesman showed up at his house wanting to know why he didnt come back. He got his address of his license. Ohh his name was carlos

moon5leg said:
I appreciated their communication efforts with me... Got the job done quickly too.

:yay:
:yeahthat: I had an appointment for them to replace the emergency brake handle boot (under warr.). Dropped the car off the night before. They called me the next morning to let me know they had my car and had entered it into the computer, and when they expected to be done with it. The service manager called me back when they were done with the work. It was ahead of schedule.