Dirt Devil Broom Vac

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
What a waste of $50 that thing is. :boo: :boo: I have yet to read through all the literature but believe you me if there's anything in there that garuntees my satisfaction that sucker is going right back to the store.

For those of you unfamiliar with the product is suppose to be a broom and vacum in one. It does not sweep like a regular broom; the bristles are too short. It does not vacum well at all and has to be held damn near completely upright to vacum. Plus, per the directions while you can vacum and sweep at the same time (which the product name itself implies) it is suggested that you sweep normally and then vacum up your pile of debris. :ohwell: Garbage.

pixiegirl said:
How much was it? I'll have to check it out. I sweep daily with the pup and kids. I thought the dirt devil was going to make my life easier. I was wrong.

It was like $30 at Food Lion. I use mine every day because thats the entrance we use to the house all the time.

Plus is has an absorbant pad on it so I can spray cleaner and use it to mop it up too. I love it!

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
workin hard said:
It was like $30 at Food Lion. I use mine every day because thats the entrance we use to the house all the time.

Plus is has an absorbant pad on it so I can spray cleaner and use it to mop it up too. I love it!

Damnit and I just spent $50 on this POS that doesn't do crapola.