Question about my dryer

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
My clothes dryer seems to be on the blink. Just looking for some feedback before I call in the repairman to see if I may be able to fix it myself. When you turn it on it runs for about 5 minutes then shuts off. Saturday I pulled it out from the wall, cleaned under and behind it. Shopvak'd inside the back of it and double checked that the vent hose was clear and not all jammed up. No matter what I did, it still does the same thing. Anyone else had this happen before?

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
Tigerlily said:
My clothes dryer seems to be on the blink. Just looking for some feedback before I call in the repairman to see if I may be able to fix it myself. When you turn it on it runs for about 5 minutes then shuts off. Saturday I pulled it out from the wall, cleaned under and behind it. Shopvak'd inside the back of it and double checked that the vent hose was clear and not all jammed up. No matter what I did, it still does the same thing. Anyone else had this happen before?

Try two strings tied between two trees in the back yard. Thats how momma used to do it :elaine:

harleygirl

Working for the weekend
Tigerlily said:
Sounds like the timer might be bad.......

justbeachy

can be a real beach
Dougstermd said:
or the thermostat

or the thermo overload protection

i fixed the toilet last night can I get break?
Yes It's probably a thermostat more likely than a timer. You can get your parts a Tribles call 1-800-874-2537 with your model and serial #'s

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
justbeachy said:
Yes It's probably a thermostat more likely than a timer. You can get your parts a Tribles call 1-800-874-2537 with your model and serial #'s

i forgot you were the appliance parts distributor :yay:

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
Softballkid said:
There's a P&W Appliances on GM Road also :whistle:
I know and would probably call them to repair it themselves. Was just checking to see if it was something simple that I might be able to figure out myself.

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
Tigerlily said:
I know and would probably call them to repair it themselves. Was just checking to see if it was something simple that I might be able to figure out myself.

It probably is... :yay: