St. Marys County public Schools

watercolor

yeah yeah
I am kinda glad they are back in. Now the parents wont be streaming in here with their kids...who think that they can get away with everything. (especially like going to the bathroom in the models when there is no running water!!! ) :burning:

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Originally posted by watercolor23
(especially like going to the bathroom in the models when there is no running water!!! ) :burning:
This is where duct tape comes in handy. Tape the lids closed. :lol:

SmallTown

Football season!
Originally posted by watercolor23
I am kinda glad they are back in. Now the parents wont be streaming in here with their kids...who think that they can get away with everything. (especially like going to the bathroom in the models when there is no running water!!! ) :burning:

Use the old "snake in a can" gag. Stuff the toilets with things that pop out when the lid is lifted. The kid will scream and pee his pants, thus no need to use the toilet

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by SmallTown
Use the old "snake in a can" gag. Stuff the toilets with things that pop out when the lid is lifted. The kid will scream and pee his pants, thus no need to use the toilet
:roflmao:

watercolor

yeah yeah
Originally posted by Sharon
This is where duct tape comes in handy. Tape the lids closed. :lol:

Been there.. Done that... they key the tape off! :rolleyes: Freaking ruthless people. Cant walk a couple feet inside..or take the kid out back to potty...

watercolor

yeah yeah
Originally posted by SmallTown

That would be great! I wish they would ACTUALLY do that.