Shop online and help out a charity - igive.com

tes218

Hi, :howdy:
I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this but here goes...
I've posted a couple of times and had the pleasure of meeting a couple of you but never really said "Hi". I just wanted to let you know of a website called igive.com that supports over 600 stores and when you shop you can designate a charity to receive a donation. It costs you nothing, each store determines how much of the sale will be donated. There are stores such as Sephora, Petco, Petsmart, QVC, Overstock.com and many others. You can designate a different charity with each purchase or just one for all purchases. I am associated with Lucky Ones, a local animal rescue group, and would love it if some of you would choose to give to it but there are many to choose from. I've been reading the threads about Bare Minerals and use it myself and when I purchase it from Sephora or QVC, I'm helping out the animals at the same time!

If you have any questions, I'll be happy to help in any way I can.

ph21045

Hi! Thanks for the information! I just registered and will be helping out Lucky Ones by shopping! What could be better?

tes218 said:
Hi, :howdy:
I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this but here goes...
I've posted a couple of times and had the pleasure of meeting a couple of you but never really said "Hi". I just wanted to let you know of a website called igive.com that supports over 600 stores and when you shop you can designate a charity to receive a donation. It costs you nothing, each store determines how much of the sale will be donated. There are stores such as Sephora, Petco, Petsmart, QVC, Overstock.com and many others. You can designate a different charity with each purchase or just one for all purchases. I am associated with Lucky Ones, a local animal rescue group, and would love it if some of you would choose to give to it but there are many to choose from. I've been reading the threads about Bare Minerals and use it myself and when I purchase it from Sephora or QVC, I'm helping out the animals at the same time!

If you have any questions, I'll be happy to help in any way I can.