Arsenic and Old Lace

watercolor

yeah yeah
A production of "Arsenic and Old Lace" will be performed at Chopticon High School. Details Below:

Dates:
May 11, 2006
May 12, 2006

Time:
Doors open at 7:00pm
Show starts at 7:30pm

Ticket Prices:
$6.00, no reserve, auditorium seating

Directed by:
M.S Bell

Tech:
M.C Bell

This is the last show of the school year for CHS! Be sure to come out and support the students and graduating seniors. It's going to be a great and amusing show!

Cast List

Matthew Tate as Mortimer

Chelsea Lihd as Elaine

Jennifer Drake as Martha
(last year at CHS)

Jordan Ducharme as Abby
(last year at CHS)

Rob White as Johnathan

Eric Giles as Teddy
(last year at CHS)

Brittany Adams as Dr. Einstein
(last year at CHS)

Last edited:

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
watercolor said:
A production of "Arsenic and Old Lace" will be performed at Chopticon High School. Details Below:

Dates:
May 11, 2006
May 12, 2006

Time:
Doors open at 7:00pm
Show starts at 7:30pm

Ticket Prices:
$6.00, no reserve, auditorium seating

Directed by:
M.S Bell

Tech:
M.C Bell

This is the last show of the school year for CHS! Be sure to come out and support the students and graduating seniors. It's going to be a great and amusing show!

Cast List

Matthew Tate as Mortimer

Chelsea Lihd as Elaine

Jennifer Drake as Martha
(last year at CHS)

Jordan Ducharme as Abby
(last year at CHS)

Rob White as Johnathan

Eric Giles as Teddy
(last year at CHS)

Brittany Adams as Dr. Einstein
(last year at CHS)
I bet these people are really happy with you putting the names on the internet.

L

ladylara

watercolor said:
LOL! that is fine guys- you dont have to reply... I just wanted it known- that it was going on! :wink:
oh gosh - i wish i could go too! the movie is so good - i bet the play will be awesome!

suzeQ

Occasional User
watercolor said:

:howdy: Same senior class play Chopticon presented 34 years ago! Class of '72.

watercolor

yeah yeah
suzeQ said:
watercolor said:

:howdy: Same senior class play Chopticon presented 34 years ago! Class of '72.

that is awesome! I will pass that little bit of info to the theatre teacher. She will find that neat.

Yeah, they did A Shayna Maidel for the fall (which was blackbox seating- so that was cool) , and the musical was Anything Goes, and then now, the closeout play is Arsenic. Its great.

watercolor

yeah yeah
Went to see Arsenic and Old Lace last night. Bravada! It was awesome! I laughed so hard. I will say- that some of the actors, that I have been watching in various shows- they are showing GREAT improvement. GREAT IMPROVEMENT! From when I first saw them- till now- and they have been developing nicely.

Tonight is the last showing. Doors open at 7pm! They have a 15min intermission that has a by donation Drama Boosters baked good table. Basically- you drop a dollar or five- and you get whatever you want. The drama dept is in need of it! So if ya go- check out the goodies.