74 million Americans want to say the "N" word!

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

Shiiiiiiiit. I say it nearly every motherf/ucking day. I admit it. Openly. But when it is said, it applies to, those ignorant, stupid, low IQ, blacks that deserve that moniker. The average black person is exempt from my, "racism".

blacklabman

If I may ...

Shiiiiiiiit. I say it nearly every motherf/ucking day. I admit it. Openly. But when it is said, it applies to, those ignorant, stupid, low IQ, blacks that deserve that moniker. The average black person is exempt from my, "racism".
Oh, you mean Juan Williams (first sentence, not the last)?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
If I may ...

Can you not come up with a word that isn't so vulgarly racial?

Is a black durhard all that different than a white one? So let's say some ignorant, stupid, low IQ white person caught your attention - what would you call them?

I'll tell you straight up what I think is ignorant and low IQ, and that is someone running around calling people racial slurs.

Hijinx

Is a black durhard all that different than a white one? So let's say some ignorant, stupid, low IQ white person caught your attention - what would you call them?
QUOTE]

The same thing the kluxer ,Democrat Senator Byrd called them.
As matter of fact he appears to fit the description.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

Can you not come up with a word that isn't so vulgarly racial?

I'll tell you straight up what I think is ignorant and low IQ, and that is someone running around calling people racial slurs.
First off. I did not coin the word. Second, I do not "call" anyone that in their presence. Third, my use of the word is not color specific.
Maybe I shouldn't have use the term "low IQ"? Instead used words to describe a person that is rude, crude, derogatory, uncivil, disrespectful, insolent, offensive, abusive, unpleasant, combative, threatening, aggressive, antagonistic, derisive, caustic?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
If I may ...

First off. I did not coin the word. Second, I do not "call" anyone that in their presence. Third, my use of the word is not color specific.
Maybe I shouldn't have use the term "low IQ"? Instead used words to describe a person that is rude, crude, derogatory, uncivil, disrespectful, insolent, offensive, abusive, unpleasant, combative, threatening, aggressive, antagonistic, derisive, caustic?

Do we agree that the N-word is specifically racial in origin?

And again, what do you call a white person who has the characteristics you described?

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

And again, what do you call a white person who has the characteristics you described?
I already said my use of it is not color specific.

Since the word is a derivative of negar, negur, 1568~Scottish and northern England dialect, and from French nègre, and from Spanish negro, all meaning black, or dark, sable, dusky, I would say, no. It is not specifically racial in origin. The same applies to the use of the words "White" or "Yellow", and their associated foreign language counterparts.

It's use, and possible offending capacity, depends upon the reason and intent of the person using it.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Anyone that disagrees with joyless is a racist. Just like anyone who opposed policies of the half white guy in the white house. Cuz racism.

Hijinx

The N word is not Racial in origin.
You may think it is, but it isn't
Negro is the word it came from Is Negro racial.
At it's start it was a lazy linguistic short cut to the word Negro.
As it went on it became racial of course, but so did Boy ,Darkie, Colored, Aunt and Uncle, jigaboo, jungle bunny,---- and other words that have grown racial over the years.
But it was not racial in origin

White people are called ----White Trash--Honkie---Mother Effer--Whitie--Cracker--Peckerwood---red necks --- Kluxers.. among other words used

Racial slurs work both ways, but Blacks can get away with it , and white's can't.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Negro is the word it came from Is Negro racial.

Well, yes. :lol: I'm somewhat stunned that you'd even say something like that.

White people are called ----White Trash--Honkie---Mother Effer--Whitie--Cracker--Peckerwood---red necks --- Kluxers.. among other words used

I get tired of that, "Well THEY do it!" excuse. THEY are ignorant ghetto trash. Are YOU ignorant ghetto trash? If not, then stop talking like you are. It's literally that simple.

And I hate to tell you but well raised black people don't walk around calling each other the N-word, either. Not every black person is a druggie rapper from the gutter.

So feel free to flip around racial slurs all you want - it's a free country. But don't cry when people think you're an illiterate goober with crackhead parents who didn't teach you any better.

DaSDGuy

Well, yes. :lol: I'm somewhat stunned that you'd even say something like that.

I get tired of that, "Well THEY do it!" excuse. THEY are ignorant ghetto trash. Are YOU ignorant ghetto trash? If not, then stop talking like you are. It's literally that simple.

And I hate to tell you but well raised black people don't walk around calling each other the N-word, either. Not every black person is a druggie rapper from the gutter.

So feel free to flip around racial slurs all you want - it's a free country. But don't cry when people think you're an illiterate goober with crackhead parents who didn't teach you any better.
Interesting you mention parental training. Mine had a simple phrase concerning all vulgar language. They said that using vulgar language is a sign of a limited mentality. Meaning, use better words to express yourself. A limited mentality will curse, a thinking person will be more creative with their speech. Some people may think you are a fool. Why use vulgarity and remove all doubt? Just a thought.