Child abuse with movies...

Geek

PSA..Children should not be forced to watch adult movies. It is abuse to ask their innocent minds to deal with adult themes. TIA

mAlice

professional daydreamer
I wish someone had told me the short bus was stopping at this buffet today, I would have had lunch somewhere else.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
elaine said:
I wish someone had told me the short bus was stopping at this buffet today, I would have had lunch somewhere else.

I Love, Love, Love the new siggy! :roflmao:

Geek

Some of the most amazing kids in the world ride the short bus. Their courage and love of life is astounding.

Pandora

Geek said:
PSA..Children should not be forced to watch adult movies. It is abuse to ask their innocent minds to deal with adult themes. TIA

Who is forcing children to watch adult movies? You mean like rated X adult movies? Did I miss a thread somewhere and this is a statement from that thread?

For the record, my 5 year old son was completely engrossed with "Jurassic Park" and I found it educational for him as he now knows to do the "dart 'n run" bunny run should a T-rex approach rather than stand there like a stupid head.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
kwillia said:
For the record, my 5 year old son was completely engrossed with "Jurassic Park" and I found it educational for him as he now knows to do the "dart 'n run" bunny run should a T-rex approach rather than stand there like a stupid head.

My 3 year old learned to run for cover from tornados after watching Wizard of Oz repeatedly...

Geek

I had a kid who was four come in to tell me he was having nightmares from watching the Nightmare on Elm Street. Some people should not have recreational use of their genitals.

Pandora

Geek said:
I had a kid who was four come in to tell me he was having nightmares from watching the Nightmare on Elm Street. Some people should not have recreational use of their genitals.

My 7 and 11 year old watch that scary crap all the time, and I do not force them to. In fact, I tell them tonight when it is bedtime I am not looking under your bed, turning every fricken upstairs light on because you are SCARED :bawl:

They watch it anyway.... And they end up sleeping with each other in the same bed.

*reinactmentofchild'sdreamfortheimaginationimpaired*

Attachments

• lookbehindyou.jpg
    lookbehindyou.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 97

Geek

Pandora said:
My 7 and 11 year old watch that scary crap all the time, and I do not force them to. In fact, I tell them tonight when it is bedtime I am not looking under your bed, turning every fricken upstairs light on because you are SCARED :bawl:

They watch it anyway.... And they end up sleeping with each other in the same bed.

You do know you are in charge, right? :whistle: