Roger Waters

camily

Peace
is coming to town and I want to go sooooo bad. Should be an awesome show. Hubby says :yay: :yahoo: I've never been to Nissan Pavilion. Anyone else been there and have any tips as to what section to try for or should we opt for the party on the lawn?

camily

Peace
rack'm said:
Under the pavillion....:yay::yay:
Thanks :yay: That's what I was thinking. I found seats in 2nd tier, but having never been there I wasn't sure. I think we'll get a hotel room and make a weekend out of it.

rack'm

Jaded
camily said:
Thanks :yay: That's what I was thinking. I found seats in 2nd tier, but having never been there I wasn't sure. I think we'll get a hotel room and make a weekend out of it.

Triple shweet, enjoy!! :huggy:

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
I love NP. Getting in and out of the parking lot can be a chore, so don't expect to move for a long time after the concert ends.

Enjoy!

camily

Peace
While we want under the pavilion, I'm kind feelin' the lawn as more of a party atmosphere. Can you see good from there?

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
camily said:
While we want under the pavilion, I'm kind feelin' the lawn as more of a party atmosphere. Can you see good from there?
Oh yeah, you can see really well. I prefer the lawn, cuz I like to dance and have fun running into friends who are nearby on their blankets/tarps. The pavillion, while keeping you dry during inclement weather, doesn't have the same feel as being on the lawn; it can be claustrophobic, in my opinion.

camily

Peace
BadGirl said:
Oh yeah, you can see really well. I prefer the lawn, cuz I like to dance and have fun running into friends who are nearby on their blankets/tarps. The pavillion, while keeping you dry during inclement weather, doesn't have the same feel as being on the lawn; it can be claustrophobic, in my opinion.
Great! Lawn it is. The ticket are only $30 for the lawn too.

floydfan

I also wanted to go see Roger in September. I saw him in 1999 at the Baltimore Arena and it was excellent. However, I saw a broadcast of Roger's first show of this new tour from Rio. He lipsyncs almost the whole first set. IT was so bad, they even forgot to turn off is microphone. You could hear Roger whispering to the pre recorded vocal track. Even worse, is he missed some vocal cues so it became even more painfuly obvious. I hate to burst your bubble, but I would save your money. I am a huge Pink Floyd fan, but Roger just needs to retire from singing and stick to just song writing. Come to think of it, he should join up with Gilmour, who is a great singer, but can't write lyrics (his wife wrote the lyrics on his new album). They could hire Nick Mason and Rick Wright (rick is touring with dave currently) and call themselves Pink Floyd. Damn, where do I come up with these ideas. :razz:

OdinsCourt

I'm second row center for this. Roger is the greatest musician of modern times. Such a gifted and skilled composer/lyricist. Would have had front center, but the auction ended while I was at work so I couldn't re-bid and get 1st row. :( But hey, 2nd row center still rocks!!

greyhound

Nissan is a great place to see a show. I would not recommend the lawn if you like to see the performers. I like up close. Nissan has more room than MCI center for example. You have room to dance....