Band of Brothers ...

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
is available on HBO OnDemand (series section)! I love this series, and could watch it a hundred times. :yay:

Bought the box set DVD for my father for Christmas the year they decided they liked my sister better and would follow her to Georgia (signed the contract on the house 3 days after Christmas).

Steve

Enjoying life!
Had a friend burn the entire set. Now it sits proudly under our TV. The winter forest artillery scene still rules!

dustin

UAIOE
I still have only seen parts of only one episode. I still want to see all of them. I just never have time for TV anymore.

R

RadioPatrol

BOB Rocks ......

I agree to all that ............ got the dvd set @ wally world for 60 bucks 20 cheaper then anywhere else .........

I was in the 1/506 in korea 87-88 , so the movie is really cool for me ..... :howdy:

warneckutz

:yay:

I was able to pick up Band of Brothers from Best Buy for $34.00 on Sunday, I have yet to watch it (I've only seen part of an episode a year or two ago) but I can't wait.

pappy

SNAFU
Steve said:
Had a friend burn the entire set. Now it sits proudly under our TV. The winter forest artillery scene still rules!
That scene was bad ass!!! How the hell could he run through all those guys and not get shot though when he ran to the other company to relay the message :killingme

R

RadioPatrol