Newbie- PUT MY GOOD EXPERIENCE OUT THERE W/ PARK DODGE CHRYSLER JEEP

multitaskerJuls

I am new to posting forums on somd.com, but I visit this site everyday. I daily read the forums that are posted to see if I can find out about sales/local news and such that you would never know unless you read the threads that other people of Southern Maryland have so nicely posted! I want to extend a big thank you to all! The reason I am posting this thread is because I had an AWESOME experience when I purchased my Chrysler Sebring from PARK DODGE CHRYSLER JEEP. When I pulled up into the lot I was immediately greeted by a salesman that went above and beyond to get me the best deal and in and out of there as quick as possible. There is nothing worse in my opinion than going to purchase a new/used vehicle and sitting there for hours on end. My salesman was Jim Bucci and I would highly recommend him to anyone that is wanting fast, friendly and the best deal possible. He goes above and beyond to make sure that you are well taken care of the day that you purchase your vehicle and even afterwards. I would also like to mention that my experience at the dealership alone was very friendly and I felt like family as soon as I walk in their front door. What I am trying to say is if you are wanting or thinking about getting a new vehicle give PARK DODGE CHRYSLER JEEP a try because I personally can tell you that I will NEVER go anywhere else.

multitaskerJuls

Nope, my real name surely is not Jim Bucci! It would be kind of lame for someone to do that, don't ya think!?!?! Just trying to let everyone know the good experience that I had and I know that he would give anyone and everyone the same respect and service that I recieved.

Last edited:

multitaskerJuls

vraiblonde said:
Yes, but people do it all the time :lol:

Yeah, I am sure people do....People do just about anything nowadays. If anyone is interested, I can actually get a referral bonus for someone going there and mentioning my name since I am a current/past costumer there. They have this really awesome referral bonus where you get $100 just for referring someone to them if they purchase a vehicle from them. I would be willing to give someone $50 of the $100 that they would give me if anyone would be interested.hahahaha! I reallly can not tell you how good my experience was from the time I bought my car and still to this very day. I deal with them on a monthly/bi-monthly basis for my oil changes and general up-keep of my car.

microcomputer

Life is good!
Great Experience!

Well, I've been taking my 2003 Van there for a few years. I have never ever had a problem. Actually, I had one "above and beyond" experience. The great experience was while waiting for a scheduled service. I always try to be the first appointment of the day. Well, that day it was taking much longer then expected. While chatting with another customer - I noticed my Van was still in the parking lot. About that time another customer came in and joined the conversation. I casually made a comment that I was afraid my car "fell through the cracks" and that this was the first time that has happened. Well, the "customer" leaves and the next thing I know the service manager runs in and pulls me aside. He apologies over and over again and said that the "owner" said Park would cover all expenses for the service since they I had to wait longer then necessary! Yea - I found out that the "customer" was the owner! Naturally, I caught him and thanked him a bunch - very nice gentleman. Great dealership!

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
I'd rather walk than have to deal w/ Park Dodge and their awesome :sarcasm: service dept. :bigwhoop:

Oz

You're all F'in Mad...
Dupontster said:
Is your real name Jim Bucci ? :lmao:

Now you know, just as Juls said, Jim wouldn't be that lame... She is his girlfriend trying to hook him! :cheers:

jaie

So happy!
Oz said:
Now you know, just as Juls said, Jim wouldn't be that lame... She is his girlfriend trying to hook him! :cheers:
I work there and there really is a guy name Jim Bucci that works there.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
multitaskerJuls said:
There is nothing worse in my opinion than going to purchase a new/used vehicle and sitting there for hours on end.
:howdy: Can I have your life?

slotted

multitaskerJuls said:
Yeah, I am sure people do....People do just about anything nowadays. If anyone is interested, I can actually get a referral bonus for someone going there and mentioning my name since I am a current/past costumer there. They have this really awesome referral bonus where you get $100 just for referring someone to them if they purchase a vehicle from them. I would be willing to give someone $50 of the $100 that they would give me if anyone would be interested.hahahaha! I reallly can not tell you how good my experience was from the time I bought my car and still to this very day. I deal with them on a monthly/bi-monthly basis for my oil changes and general up-keep of my car.
Nice to see what your real motive was for posting. How does it feel to be whoring yourself out for $100.

Park Dodge sucks in my opinion. :popcorn:

mainman

Set Trippin
slotted said:
Nice to see what your real motive was for posting. How does it feel to be whoring yourself out for $100.

I think you should go and tell them multitaskerJuls sent you... I wonder what would happen...

multitaskerJuls

slotted said:

Wow, you can not get around the nasty dirty minded people of ST MARY'S COUNTY......YEE HAW!!!!! I won't ask how you make your money?