Does anyone know what's going on around the Lexington Park Post Office?

TeacherMom

My daughter and her friend want to go to the movies, but the area from the fire dept, the post office and surrounding roads are all closed and taped off. My dd said she didn't know that we had so many police in St.Mary's County. LOL

sdm

Heard there is a homicide around Bay District VFD. They just said on the scanner that the area will be closed for a minimum of 4 more hours.

ememdee19

Southern Beyotch
fttrsbeerwench said:
Someone from International Liquor was killed by his step son on the way to the firehouse.
:frown:

This town is getting crappier every day:ohwell:

I know who did it, but I'm not so sure his name has been formally released yet. Apparently he stabbed him to death.

fttrsbeerwench

ememdee19 said:
I know who did it, but I'm not so sure his name

has been formally released yet. Apparently he stabbed him to death.

Yeah, I got his name but I wouldnt' post it because it hasn't been released. I'm up trying to find out for my neighbors what happened.

Do they have him in custody?

sugarmama

fttrsbeerwench said:
Yeah, I got his name but I wouldnt' post it because it hasn't been released. I'm up trying to find out for my neighbors what happened.

Do they have him in custody?

His name HAS been released, and he is in custody.
I also know him -- he's always been a little :jameo: .

ememdee19

Southern Beyotch
sugarmama said:
His name HAS been released, and he is in custody.
I also know him -- he's always been a little :jameo: .

I haven't seen or spoken to him in quite some time, but he never seemed to be a crazy mofo. WTF?

ememdee19

Southern Beyotch
Victim, James Augustus “Gus” Choporis (Age 46 of Great Mills, Maryland) was located in the second floor storage area of the building.

I'm guessing this guy is related to Paul? Anybody know for sure?

sugarmama

ememdee19 said:
I haven't seen or spoken to him in quite some time, but he never seemed to be a crazy mofo. WTF?

Well, i certainly never thought he was crazy enough to do something like this, that's for sure !
I just meant he was sometimes a little "off", but generally was a nice guy.

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
fttrsbeerwench said:
Someone from International Liquor was killed by his step son on the way to the firehouse.
:frown:

This town is getting crappier every day:ohwell:

Which guy at International was this? They just had one of their guys die of a heart attack just last month. Are they Jinxed?

sockgirl77

baileydog said:
Which guy at International was this? They just had one of their guys die of a heart attack just last month. Are they Jinxed?
It was Gus, the owner. I've known the family for awhile now. Gus was a wonderful man. Nick has always been a sweetheart.

Sugarmama~I've known Nick for a better part of his life. Up until recently, he's never been off. So, s t f u please. Thank You.

I am close with the family so I'm asking all of you in here to please respect all of those who are dealing with this tragedy. Thanks. :huggy:

just.me

sockgirl77 said:
It was Gus, the owner. I've known the family for awhile now. Gus was a wonderful man. Nick has always been a sweetheart.

Sugarmama~I've known Nick for a better part of his life. Up until recently, he's never been off. So, s t f u please. Thank You.

I am close with the family so I'm asking all of you in here to please respect all of those who are dealing with this tragedy. Thanks. :huggy:

:poorbaby: so sorry

sugarmama

sockgirl77 said:

Sockgirl, you're an idiot. Re-read my post. I DID say that he's a nice guy, but at times has been "off"(like you said-- just recently really). I personally know him and have always liked him (everyone has off days really), and I would have never in a million years expected him to do something like this. :spank:

sockgirl77

sugarmama said:
Sockgirl, you're an idiot. Re-read my post. I DID say that he's a nice guy, but at times has been "off"(like you said-- just recently really). I personally know him and have always liked him (everyone has off days really), and I would have never in a million years expected him to do something like this. :spank:
Sorry, just a bit touchy today. No, I would have never expected this in a million years also. Sucks. He's ruined his life and he had such a long one left. :ohwell: