moving to So MD too

Ponytail

I've been lurking here for a few days, and I recognize a couple of people from other "hobby" related forums...Don't you people have lives? Is this what MY life will resort to when I move there? :biggrin: j/k

Need some recommendations though...

Single 30ish guy, needs a place to live. Might buy, might rent, but NEEDS a garage, and be close to PAX.

Any suggestions? Any good realtors to start with? Any particular towns/areas to stay out of?

Thanks.

Ponytail

Re: Re: moving to So MD too

Originally posted by SxyPrincess
..and I need a lap to sit on. :wink:

I'll let ya know as soon as I get settled. how do you feel about Harleys? :wink:

And to think that people said that I'd be bored there. :rolleyes:

Ponytail

Hmmm. looks like a tough crowd.

Waddaya wanna know?

I'm 31, single, STRAIGHT . I have a '98 Springer Softail. I have '94 Wrangler built pretty good (the hobby mentioned earlier. I met Iceeyes... on another JEEP forum) I have a 3 year old female black lab.

I'm an engineer for a MAJOR aircraft company and volunteered for a 2 year temporary assignment at the Pax River Naval Air base for flight test work on the V22 Osprey.

I grew up in Philly, edumacated in Florida, spent some time in Macon, Ga.

I enjoy fine dining, moon lit walks on the beach... :duh:

bknarw

Attire Monitor
Originally posted by Ponytail
Hmmm. looks like a tough crowd.

Waddaya wanna know?

I'm 31, single, STRAIGHT . I have a '98 Springer Softail. I have '94 Wrangler built pretty good (the hobby mentioned earlier. I met Iceeyes... on another JEEP forum) I have a 3 year old female black lab.

I'm an engineer for a MAJOR aircraft company and volunteered for a 2 year temporary assignment at the Pax River Naval Air base for flight test work on the V22 Osprey.

I grew up in Philly, edumacated in Florida, spent some time in Macon, Ga.

I enjoy fine dining, moon lit walks on the beach... :duh:

Welcome, by the way!

Where in Macon? That's kinda my old stompin' grounds!

Ponytail

Originally posted by bknarw
Welcome, by the way!

Where in Macon? That's kinda my old stompin' grounds!

I lived in Warner Robins for a couple of years, then right in South Macon just east of the Whiskey River.

bknarw

Attire Monitor
I lived in Warner Robins for a couple of years, then right in South Macon just east of the Whiskey River.

I used to run the Comedy Cafe on Riverside Dr. Ever been there?

bknarw

Attire Monitor
Originally posted by SxyPrincess
Kwillia, dahling -- I need some help with this one. :bubble:

***(pssst....I don't care to the know the answer, but when in doubt, always ask what they're wearing!)***

Ponytail

Originally posted by bknarw
I used to run the Comedy Cafe on Riverside Dr. Ever been there?

No ####? Yea, we used to go there all the time. I worked at Boeing, and we used too come up with a bunch of people quite often.

Small place but pretty good atmosphere. Some of the younger waitresses weren't bad to look at either.

I saw the great stoned one there...Chong...THAT was an interesting show. The Killer Bees, I though they sucked. And saw the old woman...Grandma or something like that a few times.

The hyptnotist was the best one though. My buddy was hypnotised into thinking he was Michael Jackson, and that after he was an elf (it was christmas time) .

Damn...that's cool.

What are you doing now?

bknarw

Attire Monitor
No ####? Yea, we used to go there all the time. I worked at Boeing, and we used too come up with a bunch of people quite often.

Small place but pretty good atmosphere. Some of the younger waitresses weren't bad to look at either.

I saw the great stoned one there...Chong...THAT was an interesting show. The Killer Bees, I though they sucked. And saw the old woman...Grandma or something like that a few times.

The hyptnotist was the best one though. My buddy was hypnotised into thinking he was Michael Jackson, and that after he was an elf (it was christmas time) .

Damn...that's cool.

What are you doing now?

ANYTHING but the comedy business.
:biggrin:
People used to throw giant joints up on the stage when Chong was there. The hypno...Gary Conrad...still performs in this area from time to time...

Grandma from Hell? Hilarious!!!

Ponytail

Originally posted by bluto
Methinks he doth protest too much! Sure you aren't interested in a nice hairy top?

lol! Nope, I just like to clear that up right up front! Sorry...bartending days in college still haunt me. long story. No, I didn't bartend in a gay bar, but there was one upstairs from my club, and they tended to "get lost". Seems they kept missing the sign outside that said "Entrance in Rear". No kidding.