Ok, Im tired of doing this myself

bcp

In My Opinion
been on this for a bit of time now and am now getting tired of it.

who here can do a good set of demographics on a given area?

I need from Calvert County down
and Anne Arundle county complete.

what I need is by zip code
number of homes
median price of home
number of people
median income
distance of travel from a central location for each county to each zip in the county
number of renters vs home owners
average travel time to work for individuals in a given area
number and type of business in each area
new home starts for the last year
projected building growth for the next 5 years broken into business or home

breakdown of race of the residents in each zip location. (dont ask but it is important for various reasons,, non racially intended)

Been on this for just AA county now for awhile and Im really getting sick of compiling the numbers.

cant wait till its done so I can sit in an organizational meeting for a couple hundred hours and hash everything out.

I need all of this to re-create my 5 year plan so that I can build/open an office somewhere down yonder by the end of September beginning of October.

K

Kain99

Ahhhhh the dreaded business plan! I have all of the demographics at work. Gimme till Monday. :huggy:

bcp

In My Opinion
actually, after digging into the last census Im almost done with AA county.

but,, now I need the lower area to set up an office there.

Angel

~*~*~
bcp said:
been on this for a bit of time now and am now getting tired of it.

who here can do a good set of demographics on a given area?

I need from Calvert County down
and Anne Arundle county complete.

what I need is by zip code
number of homes
median price of home
number of people
median income
distance of travel from a central location for each county to each zip in the county
number of renters vs home owners
average travel time to work for individuals in a given area
number and type of business in each area
new home starts for the last year
projected building growth for the next 5 years broken into business or home

breakdown of race of the residents in each zip location. (dont ask but it is important for various reasons,, non racially intended)

Been on this for just AA county now for awhile and Im really getting sick of compiling the numbers.

cant wait till its done so I can sit in an organizational meeting for a couple hundred hours and hash everything out.

I need all of this to re-create my 5 year plan so that I can build/open an office somewhere down yonder by the end of September beginning of October.
Are you asking us to do your job for you? :smack:

K

Kain99

What's your deadline? I've been in O.C. all week and Monday will be my first day back. It's gonna be a helluva day since I am already aware of some serious problems that took place in my abscence.

Any surf dummies out there please come to his rescue. I might need just a couple of days. :huggy:

Last edited by a moderator:

bcp

In My Opinion
I actually have a few weeks.

its not like I can get fired for not doing this, I just wont be able to open the new office I want down there without doing it.

and no, Im not really asking anyone to do my job for me, but if someone already has this stuff worked up and just sitting around.............

no good deed goes without a reward of some sort.

Lilypad

bcp said:

Are you a realtor? or broker? :coffee:

bcp

In My Opinion
Lilypad said:
Are you a realtor? or broker? :coffee:

No Im a janitor.. LOL :killingme

anyway, Im over it and ready to get another full day in on this today.

the things you gotta do just to beg for a couple hundred grand.

bcp

In My Opinion
yippie
over 100 pages of this crap and still no end in sight.

WTF is wrong with banks,, they want me to tell them what my 5 year plan is and I cant even tell them what Im going to do in 10 minutes when I leave their office.

Nanny Pam

Kain99 said:
What's your deadline? I've been in O.C. all week and Monday will be my first day back. It's gonna be a helluva day since I am already aware of some serious problems that took place in my abscence.

Any surf dummies out there please come to his rescue. I might need just a couple of days. :huggy:
WHAT~! You Biatch!! Why didn't you come up? Call me? Meet for a :buddies:
You are SO out of the will! Hrrrmmmppppppphhhhhhhhhh

K

Kain99

Nanny Pam said:
WHAT~! You Biatch!! Why didn't you come up? Call me? Meet for a :buddies:
You are SO out of the will! Hrrrmmmppppppphhhhhhhhhh
Cause I didn't know how to get in touch with you! We drove into delaware... I saw stuff that looked familiar from Rachels pictures. Wasn't sure where I was or where you were. I'm heading back in August. I promise to meet my second mommy for lunch then. :love:

Nanny Pam

Kain99 said:
Cause I didn't know how to get in touch with you! We drove into delaware... I saw stuff that looked familiar from Rachels pictures. Wasn't sure where I was or where you were. I'm heading back in August. I promise to meet my second mommy for lunch then. :love:
You bettet! :drama:

Remind me so I can give you my phone and cell #'s.