New democrat leader??

SmallTown

Football season!
A true sign that the democrats are struggling...

"Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton, after lying low for most of her first two years, is emerging as one of the Senate's most prominent and influential Democrats..."

demsformd

Damn right you shouldn't underestimate Hilary or her husband. I swear to God, Bill could win an election for dog catcher in Idaho.

H

Heretic

Hey that would be pretty cool, but Im sure he would be fired for banging the intern (or dog) there.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
dems4...

Hillary just made herself THE leading democrat in the nation with her declaration of stout support for the President over Iraq.

Whether Daschle, Leiberamn, Kerry, Dean and all the rest like it or not, she just "Clintoned" them on an issue they are terribly wrong about: National defense. I never understood what they all thought it would cost them in terms of support for protecting the nation in the first place. It's as though they intended to help her by handing her this issue. Maybe?

Now, Hillary is immunized from being a liberal freak about national defense and is free to critizize the President where there truly is room for different ideas and the anti US left wing of the party is left holding the bag. They can't leave her.

Bill and Hillary are simply that good at this stuff and she seems to be developing some of his charm.

Look out.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Originally posted by SmallTown
A true sign that the democrats are struggling...

"Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton, after lying low for most of her first two years, is emerging as one of the Senate's most prominent and influential Democrats..."

I just saw a pic of her on the tube recently.......has anybody noticed the size of that womans calves and thighs?

Definitely, she's classified as "thunderthighs!!

I don't think I'd want to get into a leg wrestling contest with that
honey!!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Penncam, for God's sake! You chastise everyone else for their verbal (written?) faux pas so I feel I must give you some back. Who cares about her legs? Who cares about her hair? Who cares about ANY of that superficial crap?

You're no better than the freaks who criticized Katherine Harris' makeup and said Linda Tripp was ugly, like that had anything whatsoever to do with the situation at hand. Say you're sorry!

Christy

b*tch rocket
That's what's ALWAYS gotten me when it comes to trashing women political figures. EVERYONE (news media included) go for the physical appearance right off the bat. Look at all the hideous male political figures? (yeah pun intended :wink: ) You never hear em writing about Ted Kennedy's fat azz!

Christy

b*tch rocket
Ahem, and I must state that I am by no means defending Hillary! :barf: It's just the least of my concerns with that wench is her thighs! :rolleyes:

SmallTown

Football season!
Originally posted by Christy
That's what's ALWAYS gotten me when it comes to trashing women political figures. EVERYONE (news media included) go for the physical appearance right off the bat. Look at all the hideous male political figures? (yeah pun intended :wink: ) You never hear em writing about Ted Kennedy's fat azz!

Yea right. Clinton had a slightly large tummy and the fat jokes were flying ALL the time.

But now that you mention it, there was one BUTT-UGLY chick who asked a question last night. I was having a little snack and almost coughed it up when the camera panned towards her.

SmallTown

Football season!
Re: Re: New democrat leader??

Originally posted by penncam
I just saw a pic of her on the tube recently.......has anybody noticed the size of that womans calves and thighs?

Definitely, she's classified as "thunderthighs!!

I don't think I'd want to get into a leg wrestling contest with that
honey!!

Doesn't it state in the bible somewhere that "Thou shalt not covet thy US senators"???
Caught ya looking :biggrin:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
It was just an observation...

Originally posted by vraiblonde
Penncam, for God's sake!
You're no better than the freaks who criticized Katherine Harris' makeup and said Linda Tripp was ugly, like that had anything whatsoever to do with the situation at hand. Say you're sorry!
:smile: Ok, I'm sorry!

But did I say anything that wasn't true?

Did I lie?

BTW, I Think Katherine Harris is a darned good looking woman!

Besides, for me it's part of the whole package, like when I'm watching her speak on issues. Hillarys' facial expressions to me are so false; it's as though she doesn't believe half the crap she advocates. You may have heard it said: "the eyes don't lie", well she's never been able to master that art!

I find it difficult to believe anything that woman says!

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Re: Re: Re: New democrat leader??

Doesn't it state in the bible somewhere that "Thou shalt not covet thy US senators"???
Caught ya looking :biggrin:
:biggrin: You're not serious!
#1, find that quote in scripture; I want to see that one!

#2, Can you seriously imagine anybody trying to hit on that woman?

She gives off the aura to me, anyway, of being one COLD and calculating female!

I have seen her give "The Stare" to a reporter who asked her a question she obviously did not want to answer. It's a wonder that reporter didn't turn to stone right there!

No, No, I'll let you and bluto fight over Mizz Hillary!

SmallTown

Football season!
Re: Re: Re: Re: New democrat leader??

#2, Can you seriously imagine anybody trying to hit on that woman?

And people wondered why bill wanted to get a little action elsewhere :smile:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Pardon me, mon cheri

Originally posted by Christy
Look at all the hideous male political figures? (yeah pun intended :wink: ) You never hear em writing about Ted Kennedy's fat azz!

But I wrote (in another thread)about how fat and bloated Ted Kennedy looked when he gave a speech in the Senate last week.

It's been noted for years that he has to go into a rehab facility and dry out, lose all that weight.

He does it about every two or three years.

Last edited:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: New democrat leader??

And people wondered why bill wanted to get a little action elsewhere :smile:

:biggrin: Hmmm. Now that you mention it......

That lady appears to me as the kind of woman who could spend two hours in a Sauna bath, and still not be thawed out!

J

justhangn

Re: Pardon me, mon cheri

But I wrote (in another thread)about how fat and bloated Ted Kennedy looked when a gave a speech in the Senate last week.

It's been noted for years that he has to go into a rehab facility and dry out, lose all that weight.

He does it about every two or three years.

That's the Kennedy family plan.