How much is gas in St. Mary's County?

Lavendar

Not sure if this is the rght place to post. Anyways, I might go down to Target tomorrow and I heard gas is usually cheaper in St. Mary's County then Calvert County.Or is there a website that I can look up to check? Thank you

buddy999

It's Great to be American
Lavendar said:
Not sure if this is the rght place to post. Anyways, I might go down to Target tomorrow and I heard gas is usually cheaper in St. Mary's County then Calvert County.Or is there a website that I can look up to check? Thank you

Over the past couple years the gas price in Calvert county has averaged about 15-20 cents higher than in St. Mary's county.

You can check this site: http://autos.msn.com/everyday/GasStations.aspx?

Just put in your zip code.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Lavendar said:
I'll check it out when I fly by Wawa this a.m. and post the price when I get to work.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
$2.89/2.99/3.09 this a.m. at Wawa

Now you should apologize to me for the un-signed red last night.

Last edited:

OldHillcrestGuy

The price is $2.86 at Charlotte Hall WaWa. St. Marys gas is cheaper then Charles and Calvert at least during the summer months because those two counties fall under the the Metropolitan Council of Govt's, and the gasoline suppliers have add that additive to the gas, cant think of the name of the ingredient to help with the air quality.

willie

Lavendar said:
Usually 20¢ cheaper at Wawa than anyplace in Calvert. LP Wawa is cheaper than Half Way House Wawa for some odd reason.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
OldHillcrestGuy said:
The price is $2.86 at Charlotte Hall WaWa. St. Marys gas is cheaper then Charles and Calvert at least during the summer months because those two counties fall under the the Metropolitan Council of Govt's, and the gasoline suppliers have add that additive to the gas, cant think of the name of the ingredient to help with the air quality.
Oxygenate/MTBE is the typical additive, but aren't they phasing that out for ethynol due to environmental concerns?

OldHillcrestGuy

Ken King said:
Oxygenate/MTBE is the typical additive, but aren't they phasing that out for ethynol due to environmental concerns?

Im sure your right about the Oxygenate/MTBE as the additive, and now that you have mentioned ethynol that has refeshed my old brain that is the additive I heard was the culprit for the higher gas prices in the Metro area.

Magnum

Should be Huntin
I don't even look at the price anymore. Just put my card in and fill up. Dang 6 MPG Blazer, Suburban and little car. I fill my little car up 2-3 times a week, Blazer and Suburban once a week.