Replacement Window Installers?

C

czygvtwkr

Anyone had their windows replaced recently in St Marys? Who did you go with? Were you happy with their results?

Ponytail

czygvtwkr said:
Anyone had their windows replaced recently in St Marys? Who did you go with? Were you happy with their results?

I did mine myself and I'm EXTREMELY satisfied with the results! My place is quieter, cooler, and they even look nice! :cool:

Windows are easy to do. Take the old ones out (one way or another), remove the interior moulding down to the frame, pop in the new window, shim as required, use screws that came with it, caulk, re-install moulding.

if you have a hammer and a rechargable drill, you can do it.

C

czygvtwkr

Hmm I'm pretty handy but I think I am too afraid of screwing that up.

OldHillcrestGuy

Had my windows replaced about 6-7 years ago, totally satisfied, whole lot quieter and heating bill went down like crazy. I had Southern Maryland Windows, I think thats there name located Southern Calvert, father and son fathers name was Mickey Graham I think. Did really great job, believe I still see their adds in the mailbox coupon enevelope that comes about once a month in the mail.

MikeyBash

We just had Empire (the carpet people) replace our windows and are very happy with the price, service, and quality.

C

czygvtwkr

MikeyBash said:
We just had Empire (the carpet people) replace our windows and are very happy with the price, service, and quality.

You know I was wondering about them. Have anything else dont by them?

MikeyBash

czygvtwkr said:
You know I was wondering about them. Have anything else dont by them?

We had them do our carpet and they did a good job. We're also having them come out for estimates for blinds and gutter guards.

browneyes13

I had a guy named don he did a great job and his prices were super great!!
I think his company is called don's top notch his number is 301-481-5097