Monday Night Snow Storm Has Been Cancelled!

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Originally posted by Kyle
BOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!

:boo: :mad: :burning: :mad:
If you just jinxed us Kyle, be prepared for a @$$ whooping! I am rounding up a party of lynchers as I type.

J

justhangn

BOOOO HISSSSS!!!!!!!!!

Stinking Farmers Almanac lied it's sorry arse off again!! :boo:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
SNOW! SNOW! SNOW! SNOW! SNOW! SNOW! SNOW! SNOW!

pic5.jpg

ship.jpg

skiers.jpg

alley.jpg

J

justhangn

Re: Re: SNOW! SNOW! SNOW! SNOW! SNOW! SNOW! SNOW! SNOW!

Originally posted by kwillia
Keep it up, Kyle :nono: I'm having bad thoughts of you right about now. :angry:

:whip: You're actually making her hot Kyle....keep up the good work!! :spank:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
That's it Kyle, be ready for an old fashioned lynch mob if it snows. Sxy ain't got your back either now that PT chimed in, she'll be too busy watching out for him not you. :oops: :shutup:

SxyPrincess

LET IT SNOW, LET IT SNOW, LET IT SNOW!

Ya'll are missin' the point - haven't you ever ran outside naked in the white crap? Geesh! :rolleyes:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Originally posted by SxyPrincess
LET IT SNOW, LET IT SNOW, LET IT SNOW!

Ya'll are missin' the point - haven't you ever ran outside naked in the white crap? Geesh! :rolleyes:
Now how am I supposed to drag a man back to my cave if it is snowing?!:confused: I'd rather run naked in the warm rain.

J

justhangn

Originally posted by migtig
That's it Kyle, be ready for an old fashioned lynch mob if it snows. Sxy ain't got your back either now that PT chimed in, she'll be too busy watching out for him not you. :oops: :shutup:

:lmao: I think we'll be safe enough since no one can get out in the snow. :wink: :biggrin:

SxyPrincess

Originally posted by justhangn
:lmao: I think we'll be safe enough since no one can get out in the snow. :wink: :biggrin:
*ahem* I ventured out in the snow two weeks ago to make it to Casey's! :biggrin: What should have only taken 10 minutes took 45. :rolleyes: Determined alcoholic or what? :bubble:

J

justhangn

Originally posted by SxyPrincess
*ahem* I ventured out in the snow two weeks ago to make it to Casey's! :biggrin: What should have only taken 10 minutes took 45. :rolleyes: Determined alcoholic or what? :bubble:

I was referring to the threatening mob, silly woman! :whip: