Business Cards

K

Kinda_Crazy

I am looking for a good place to get business cards made, because I don't want to print them out myself.

Any suggestions?

microcomputer

Life is good!
Kinda_Crazy said:
I am looking for a good place to get business cards made, because I don't want to print them out myself.

Any suggestions?

Here is their address:

Printing Press Incorporated
41690 Courthouse Dr
Leonardtown, MD 20650
Tel: 301-475-5531

Hours: Evening Appointments

Accessories, Black & White, Copying, Color Copies, Commercial Printing, Delivery, Laser Color Copies

C

Chicagofan

Kinda_Crazy said:

Any suggestions?
Vista.com You pay about $6.00 s/h Of course you pay more for personalizations and or up grades. They do a good job.

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
Hilltop Graphics in Leonardtown. Inexpensive and they can even help you with the design. Ask for Carol.

Pandora

bresamil said:
Hilltop Graphics in Leonardtown. Inexpensive and they can even help you with the design. Ask for Carol.

Are they in the shopping strip with Arizona Pizza?

Kinda_Crazy,

I’m in the same situation. In the past 18 months, our office was evicted and we moved, then, we moved again, then my work cell # changed, and now, moved again with all new phone numbers. I’m tired of printing my own business cards. :jameo:

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
Pandora said:
Are they in the shopping strip with Arizona Pizza?

Kinda_Crazy,

I’m in the same situation. In the past 18 months, our office was evicted and we moved, then, we moved again, then my work cell # changed, and now, moved again with all new phone numbers. I’m tired of printing my own business cards. :jameo:
Nope. True Leonardtown near S'Cape Hair Salon and that French Restaurant.

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
Pandora said:
I'll drive around, and I will find it.

Leonardtown isn't that big. :lmao:
Go into old Leonardtown proper and turn left as if you were headed past Ryken to rejoin Rt 5. The shop is on the left.

FastCarsSpeed

Come Play at BigWoodys
Chicagofan said:
Vista.com You pay about $6.00 s/h Of course you pay more for personalizations and or up grades. They do a good job.

Thats who I use.. Now granted I have the ability to design my own cards but they do wonderful jobs on printing and cost alot less for full color then any local place.

R

remaxrealtor

Kinda_Crazy said:

Any suggestions?

I've been using a company called Color for Realtors for years. I love their customer service and they'll print anything you want, plus they are big contributors to animals!

www.cfre.com

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Kinda_Crazy said:
I am looking for a good place to get business cards...

Do what I do... Pick them up off of other peoples desks and hand them out when you cuss someone out or #### something up!

Pandora

bresamil said:
Go into old Leonardtown proper and turn left as if you were headed past Ryken to rejoin Rt 5. The shop is on the left.

Girl, if you only knew how totally clueless I am to the county you'd roll your eyes. It is THAT bad. :jameo:

I do THINK I might have a clue where that is; if not, the map will guide me. I’ll check it out tomorrow in my travels.