Music

B

Benjismom

Hi - new here and village idiot on anything having to do w/computers but I clicked on something on MSNBC this morning which brought me to www.thisdayinmusic.com. You can put in your birthday and it will tell you what song was number one on the day you were born and went on further to say whatever the song was is your life song. Been havin' fun w/it all morning. If you're into music - lots of other good stuff. Wondering what some of ya'll will come up with as a life song.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Benjismom said:
Hi - new here and village idiot on anything having to do w/computers but I clicked on something on MSNBC this morning which brought me to www.thisdayinmusic.com. You can put in your birthday and it will tell you what song was number one on the day you were born and went on further to say whatever the song was is your life song. Been havin' fun w/it all morning. If you're into music - lots of other good stuff. Wondering what some of ya'll will come up with as a life song.
Welcome and thanks for that little informative site. Tom Dooley by the Kingston Trio was #1 for me.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Mine was I Love Rock ‘n Roll - Joan Jett & The Blackhearts. I love that song! :banana:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Nickel said:
Imagine where you were the first time you heard "I Love Rock and Roll". Now imagine me, in the womb. :neener:
I can't remember......which means I was probably up to noooooooo good.

Magnum

Should be Huntin
Physical - Olivia Newton-John

Ok so I have no idea who that is or what the song even sounds like

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
U.S.: Tonight's the Night (Gonna Be Alright) - Rod Stewart
U.K.: Under the Moon of Love - Showaddywaddy (Who? :confused:)

Life theme song: On Bended Knee - Boyz II Men

I like Stewart, and I am very glad it wasn't some stupid disco song. :lmao:

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
Magnum said:
Physical - Olivia Newton-John
Ok so I have no idea who that is or what the song even sounds like
You have to watch the video, at least! :drool: That was a landmark for so many boys... :lmao:

D

Dixie

Thank You (For Let Me Be Myself) Sly and the Family Stone. Good site - wonder what song Too Hot 4 You has?

Magnum

Should be Huntin
Nickel said:
80's pop. :lol: The chick from Grease. It's a cute little song. :lol:
Ahhh I guess that would explain why I don't know it. Growing up it was all country and rock. I still love me some old Zepplin and GNR and old Metallica :larry:

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
Rock and Roll waltz by Kay Starr. Huh...never heard of it and by the way, might I add, this is making me feel really old.

B

Benjismom

Dupontster said:
OMG...It doesn't go back that far....I hate this thread...I am leaving now. :lmao:

If it doesn't go back far enough you're supposed to use the day you turned 18.