Diplomat Resigns

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Be sure...

...what I think. Paplum.

Did you read ALL of this???

In the opening:

He shared a 1994 award from the American Foreign Service Association for "constructive dissent" after he and 12 others signed a letter of protest over the lack of U.S. intervention in the conflict in Bosnia.

Bosnia, yes, those known gassers of neighbors, those horrible exporters of terror, those stealers of oil and gatherers of horrible weapons.

This is laughable jim and I can't understand the disconect between lauding someone for thinking the localized horrors of the Balkans in any way shape or form is remotely comparable to Saddam, let alone worse, as this person would seem to feel.

This guy takes a stand against a tiny little thug who's greatest dream is to kill the man next door and then takes a walk, a public walk, over a mass murderer...

I can just smell the rest of the story seeping out over the next few weeks. Grandstanding.

B

Bruzilla

I say good riddance to bad garbage. This butt monkey is just another of those who think that America should continually take it in the international shorts for everything. We should take the "high road" even though every other country on the planet is on the low road and has been on that road since time eternal. It would be great if the US could serve as mentor for the world, but that isn't going to happen.

This guy reminds me of Jimmy Carter when he got booed off the stage of a human rights conference for condeming discrimination against women, minorities, religion, etc. He was shocked that people who's cultures support such actions would see him as a goofball to be scorned. It would be great if all of the world thought as we do, and valued freedom as we do, and generated prosperity as we do, but they don't and since they haven't chosen to seek these values in some 4,000 years I doubt they will now.

This guy talks about all of these great international relations that the "Current Administration" has destroyed, but every one of them were some other country's idea of how the US should do things. These agreements are long on making the US pay the price while few or no other countries offer anything. Anyone can get along with thieves, thugs, robbers, rapists and other scumbags if they're willing to pay tribute, let their houses get robbed, let their car get stolen... all while smiling and saying "but we all get along so well."

I'm glad we finally have a President that's willing to say "Hey, wait a minute. What's best for America here?" rather than selling out the farm to gain some international fair-weather friends.