8 Year-Old Arrested After Tantrum

hamsterfang

The hamster litter reject
Former 8 Year Old: "Yes, sir- I was arrested AND charge at the age of 8 for assault and disorderly
conduct"

Boss: Humph! We're not looking for your type around here... :whip:

I agree with Kain- this kid is a little monster! If I were his mother he'd be grounded for the next ten years of his life. However, I can't believe the police actually arrested an 8 year old child. The kid is obviously acting out for some sort of reason. I think he's in need of a psychologist. Hauling him away in handcuffs will either help him out a great deal or psychologically harm him a lot.

Bustem' Down

Give Peas a Chance
I think an arrest is a bit much for an 8 year old. Some one in high school would understand what an arrest is. What the kid probably needs is some decent parents. I was a little monster when I was a kid, but would never, EVER, go as far as something like that.

alex

I happen to think this is a good thing. If anything maybe it was a wake up call for the parents of this spoiled brat. Kids need to understand that the way they choose to behave has consequences good and bad. It is something that a good parent attempts to teach on a daily basis no matter how old the kid is. Also, it sends a message to other potential brats that this type of behavior will not be tolerated. What we don't know is if this was the first time this child behaved this way or has he been an ongoing discipline problem and this was the last straw as far as the school was concerned.

morganj614

Bustem' Down said:
I think an arrest is a bit much for an 8 year old. Some one in high school would understand what an arrest is. What the kid probably needs is some decent parents. I was a little monster when I was a kid, but would never, EVER, go as far as something like that.

I think there is more to the story..like maybe the kid has behavior problems anyway or his parents are butt wipes..I was half asleep when it came on the news last week and I do think there was more to hear but I can't find it anywhere...Something about foster care and a mental hospital..