Jewler or Jewlery store recommendation

marianne

Anyone have recommendations for decent jeweler or jewelry store?

DH lost his wedding ring when we were tubing yesterday and I need to get a replacement plain platinum band.

M

Mousebaby

Jewelers

Rick's Jewelers are honest and extremely reasonable in their prices. I find G&H too expensive! :howdy:

alex

County_Boy said:
G&H Jewelers & Gemologists
45330 Alton Way
Route 235
California, MD 20619
:yay:

http://www.gandh.net/

Excellent Service and Great Work!

I second this. Had my wedding band enlarged for about $10 and you can not even tell they did. Have had stones replaced in a ring and very, very reasonable. They even called because they found a better stone and it was slightly higher than the original price quoted me to see if I wanted that new stone instead.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Mousebaby said:
Rick's Jewelers are honest and extremely reasonable in their prices. I find G&H too expensive! :howdy:
:yeahthat:

As long as Ricks is in business, he has my business.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Jared in Waldorf. We just recently purchased our wedding bands from their two weeks ago after searching ALL of the jewelry stores in St. Mary's and Charles. You cannot beat their prices or service! My engagement ring is from G&H, and while they have some very nice pieces, they are definitely on the higher-end price scale.

Pete

Repete
Chasey_Lane said:
Jared in Waldorf. We just recently purchased our wedding bands from their two weeks ago after searching ALL of the jewelry stores in St. Mary's and Charles. You cannot beat their prices or service! My engagement ring is from G&H, and while they have some very nice pieces, they are definitely on the higher-end price scale.
I thought he only sold sammiches.