Just doin' their job...

bdh802

Bob
Hessian said:
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=51417

Summary: 2 Border guards get stiff sentences while pursuing a drug runner.
The drug runner got medical aid and immunity to testify against them.

This travesty needs to be reversed:
We need a governor's pardon and a ribbon for meritorious service!

This is so unfair. The officers should have gotten ribbons and awards and the drug dealer should be dead! Damn Liberals are ruining our country! :burning:

chernmax

NOT Politically Correct!!
bdh802 said:
This is so unfair. The officers should have gotten ribbons and awards and the drug dealer should be dead! Damn Liberals are ruining our country! :burning:

Totally agree... :yay:

buddy999

It's Great to be American
bdh802 said:

I agree totally. My question would be: What happened to the 800 pounds of weed that the guy left behind.

Sounds to me like the police were setting themselves up for another informant.

Purplefox

I AM an enigma
At trial, Assistant U.S. Attorney Debra Kanof told the court that the agents had violated an unarmed Aldrete-Davila's civil rights......

OK, what I am missing here? WHAT friggin' rights does he have?

Nothing like sending our guys out to do their job while blindfolding them and with their hands tied behind their back.

I really wish that those who we have elected would get serious about this whole issue.

bdh802

Bob
:bonk:
Purplefox said:
At trial, Assistant U.S. Attorney Debra Kanof told the court that the agents had violated an unarmed Aldrete-Davila's civil rights......

Nothing like sending our guys out to do their job while blindfolding them and with their hands tied behind their back.

I really wish that those who we have elected would get serious about this whole issue.

Read #4 in the followin link. Actually read them all. How true! These people make no sense at all.

http://www.gargaro.com/liberalif.html

bdh802

Bob
Purplefox said:

If anyone is able to locate a contact number, address or email for this goofy US Attorney, please post it. She needs to hear from people of the real world.

Winn Dixie

Song of the South
bdh802 said:
If anyone is able to locate a contact number, address or email for this goofy US Attorney, please post it. She needs to hear from people of the real world.

I'd also love to know the make-up of the jury and maybe their information could be posted also so they could hear from their "peers".

StarCat

buddy999 said:
My question would be: What happened to the 800 pounds of weed that the guy left behind.
Its been retrieved :cool:

Nothing really amazes me anymore :ohwell: Our country is being run into the crapper and people are letting it. I'm sad for my children.