Rock star Travis Barker splits from Playmate wife

Lilypad

Rock star Travis Barker and his Playboy Playmate wife Shanna Moakler, the stars of MTV reality show "Meet the Barkers," are calling it quits after less than 2 years of marriage.

They have 2 children together-poor kids! :poorbaby:

God almighty-is there hope for any of us anymore ( :sarcasm:) -who next Ozzy and Sharon? :jameo:

mkd20012001

Live~Love~Laugh
:yeahthat:

I loved that show it was great. I can't believe they are splitting, they seemed like a great couple. Poor kids.

CityGrl

Time for a nap
From what I heard on the radio this morning, they split because she went away for the weekend, and came home to find that Travis had fed the kids nothing but pizzas all weekend, the kids hadn't had a bath, and the youngest (9 mos.) was running around without a diaper on.

Where was Travis this whole time? Busy getting high with his friends. She came home, took the kids, and left. He filed for divorce the next day.

Idiot.

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
BuddyLee said:
:yeahthat: Might as well sign your divorce papers if you're doing a show on MTV.:duh:
Uh-oh. I hope our Cribs episode doesn't count. :bawl: I :heart: C_Jo, even when he feeds the kitties pizza all weekend!

camily

Peace
CityGrl said:
From what I heard on the radio this morning, they split because she went away for the weekend, and came home to find that Travis had fed the kids nothing but pizzas all weekend, the kids hadn't had a bath, and the youngest (9 mos.) was running around without a diaper on.

Where was Travis this whole time? Busy getting high with his friends. She came home, took the kids, and left. He filed for divorce the next day.

Idiot.
While those things are not what anyone would want to find upon returning home, I'm guessing there has to be more to the story. At least he fed them right? Hadn't had a bath? Not the worst thing that could happen. No diaper? Just a mess to clean up. I never saw the show though so I really don't have any info. Now I must go google.

CityGrl

Time for a nap
camily said:
While those things are not what anyone would want to find upon returning home

If I came home to find my kids running wild and my husband doing drugs, I think I'd be out the door.

CMC122

Go Braves!
CityGrl said:
If I came home to find my kids running wild and my husband doing drugs, I think I'd be out the door.
:howdy: I'd be out the door BUT they showed him getting high on the show! So is this really news?

camily

Peace
CMC122 said:
:howdy: I'd be out the door BUT they showed him getting high on the show! So is this really news?
Ah, gotcha. I never saw the show so I didn't know he used. She really shouldn't have been surprised then.