Thrilling First Experience...

BuddyLee

Football addict
I'm working at the law firm today and they sent me, for the first time ever, to the detention center to have an inmate sign some paperwork. Needless to say, I was by my railed body self.:lmao:

I have to admit that I was a bit intimidated by all the heavy steel doors, security, panic buttons, and so on. In any matter of the case, the fellow turned out to be alright.

...I was waiting for him to take a swing for me and dash for the door though.:faint::lol:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
BuddyLee said:
I'm working at the law firm today and they sent me, for the first time ever, to the detention center to have an inmate sign some paperwork. Needless to say, I was by my railed body self.:lmao:

I have to admit that I was a bit intimidated by all the heavy steel doors, security, panic buttons, and so on. In any matter of the case, the fellow turned out to be alright.

...I was waiting for him to take a swing for me and dash for the door though.:faint::lol:
:huggy: You are such a brave little soldier, BL.

BuddyLee

Football addict
Lugnut said:
But not at the detention center!

:lmao:
There were a few cuties there...

...but they also looked like they were mid-way through a cocaine detox.:ohwell:

Buttaface. Everything butta face.:lol:

Ponytail

BuddyLee said:
There were a few cuties there...

...but they also looked like they were mid-way through a cocaine detox.:ohwell:

Buttaface. Everything butta face.:lol:

:lmao:

i'm curious, which county?

BuddyLee

Football addict
Pete said:
uh o, pretty soon she is going to want one of her own :yikes:
She keeps having these "baby dreams" too. I just thank God I'm this studly virgin. I think I'm keeping her at bay with this outdated early 90's spikey fro I don.

Ponytail

BuddyLee said:
She keeps having these "baby dreams" too. I just thank God I'm this studly virgin. I think I'm keeping her at bay with this outdated early 90's spikey fro I don.

you can easily improve your ability to repel by letting the hair on the back of your head grow and sport that "Joe Dirt" Mullet! :yay: :shrug: I did. And I can tell you without a doubt that it works..in most places. :lol:

BuddyLee

Football addict
itsbob said:
So did three shots of Jack Daniels kill the taste??
He thought I had pretty Aerosmith lips.

Before he could get close enough I gave him the look, you know, one of these deals. :burning:lol