!!!10 planes downed over Atlantic! 2,500 feared dead!

Larry Gude

Strung Out
...smuggled liquid bombs by suicide bombers suspected. Prelimenary lists show among the missing are Massechusetts Congressman Barney Frank and televangelist Pat Robertson. Pro football hall of famer Joe Montana is also feared to have been on one of the lost flights.

Any chance I have your attention? Feel a little different there for a moment? Focusing on anything bedsides travel inconveneince?

No, it hasn't happened...yet. Would ANY of you be surprised if it did happen? When it does happen or is 9/11 now just a movie? Are we gonna ignore yet another close call and just be happy it didn't happen today while, in all honesty, just waiting to act until it does happen...again?

What should we have done had the first Trade Tower attack toppled both buildings, as intended, and killed 50,000? Why didn't we act? Just because only 6 died and a parking deck was messed up?

How about the USS Cole? What if the magazine had been breached and it went up with all hands? What should we have done? Why didn't we act? Just because only 17 sailors were lost?

How about the Embassies? What if the truck bombs had pierced the walls and killed all US personel instead of 250 locals?

This is not a political issue. It is not partisan. All of the above happened under leadership of one major party, 9/11/2001 under another. War was delcared on us in 1997 and is still ongoing, the enemy not having sued for peace or quit. If Democrats say Republicans are doing it wrong, fine. Argue you can do a better job, not quit. Tell me you are going to kill and destroy every single US enemy you can get your hands on until they are all dead or they quit.

Don't tell me it's this group or that group, that it's Americans fault when all three people and their very different backgrounds on my fake list are targets. All of us. Americans. Free people. THAT is what they hate, not left or right; freedom.

Quit arguing over why we'd be better off with Saddam Hussein in power. He's our enemy. Get over it.

People, the battle is defined, the conditions for peace set; Osama set it. We meet the challenge and defeat radical Islam or it defeats us. One building at a time. One plane at a time. It's not about what we do, it's about who we are. They say so.

Once again, had this latest plot worked, how would we feel? How would we act? Why would we act ANY different simply because they missed...this time?

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
I am so going to hurt you if I ever meet you. I banged my hand on the metal drawer, trying to get my remote out so I could turn on the news.

Magnum

Should be Huntin
All I have to say is after seeing so much of 9/11 first hand I will not be seeing the movie. Watching bodies being picked out of the rubble, pieces parts. X's and O's to mark what was found where. I remeber what got to me the most was I found a little gold necklace full of burnt skin. I spent over a year at the Pentagon cleaning up the mess those bastards made, I went to NYC and hand a first hand tour, to see all the clocks stopped at exactly the same time. At the Pentagon Allen Jackson came out and did a private concert for us, signed my hard hat, now everytime I hear his song about 9/11 I start to get chills and have to change it.

It wouldn't hurt my feelings any if we just went over and nuked 'em all. Be done with it, any opposition nuke them too. The US needs to show we are the top dogs and screw everyone else. Take care of ourselves first eliminate any threats. Just my two cents :howdy:

Winn Dixie

Song of the South
Larry Gude said:
...smuggled liquid bombs by suicide bombers suspected. Prelimenary lists show among the missing are Massechusetts Congressman Barney Frank and televangelist Pat Robertson. Pro football hall of famer Joe Montana is also feared to have been on one of the lost flights.

Any chance I have your attention? Feel a little different there for a moment? Focusing on anything bedsides travel inconveneince?

No, it hasn't happened...yet. Would ANY of you be surprised if it did happen? When it does happen or is 9/11 now just a movie? Are we gonna ignore yet another close call and just be happy it didn't happen today while, in all honesty, just waiting to act until it does happen...again?

Once again, had this latest plot worked, how would we feel? How would we act? Why would we act ANY different simply because they missed...this time?

Thank you, it certainly made me stop and think. :yay:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
My apologies...

BS Gal said:
I am so going to hurt you if I ever meet you. I banged my hand on the metal drawer, trying to get my remote out so I could turn on the news.

...I owe you one.

Hope I made my point.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Larry Gude said:
We'd do the same damn thing because we're a bunch of fat lazy idiots.

What I'd like to know is, where is the rest of the world? Defeating these freaks is just as much in their best interest as it is ours. So where the hell are they?

The Leftists are crying about our troops being over extended and not enough manpower. Their solution is to just say eff it and quit. MY solution is to tell those losers in other countries to get their #### together and start helping out, or we're cutting off all economic ties, sealing our borders and boycotting their crap.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
You're either for us or you're against us. I believed that before George Bush ever said it.

Nanny Pam

That was an eye opener, Larry!
I snatched the romote out of a 5 year olds hands and put on the news channel. He gave me "the lip!" :pout:

1 minute later, I put the Higgly Town Hero's back on. I've got a happy kid and you ....well thanks, Larry. :huggy:

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
Larry Gude said:
...I owe you one.

Hope I made my point.
I'm with you. What's a little inconvenience if it saves lives? I always go to the airport 3 hours before my flight anyhow and the most I carry on is a purse and book. Now I'll just make sure there's nothing to cause trouble in the purse, but I will miss my gum.

happyazz

Skiing in the clouds
BS Gal said:

The first thing I did was to scroll up to see if this was posted in the JOKE fourm. :lmao:

I don't say it's an inconvenience at all! I'm glad that they are taking these measures to make sure citizens are safe. Furthermore, anyone that does complain, is a :dork:.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
bresamil said:
What's a little inconvenience if it saves lives?
Because there's a better way to save lives than to strip search every kid and grandma that gets on an airplane.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Speedy70 said:
I don't say it's an inconvenience at all! I'm glad that they are taking these measures to make sure citizens are safe. Furthermore, anyone that does complain, is a :dork:.
And I think anyone who tolerates this crap is a :dork: - so we're even.

First it was "no sharp objects" in response to the 9-11 boxcutters incident. Next it was "take your shoes off" in response to that guy who tried to light his shoe.

Now it's "no liquids" in response to these freaks.

What next? And when will it BECOME inconvenient for you? Because, let me tell you, these Islamic screwballs are a LOT more dedicated to blowing us off the face of the earth than we are to "saving lives".

We are merely responding to them in a reactionary fashion. We need to tell the screamers in this (and other) countries to piss off. We need to give the UN and the ACLU the big ol' finger, possibly have every one of them locked up like FDR did to the Japanese Americans during WWII.

We need to be proactive with this situation, not reactive.

Pete

Repete
Treating the symptom and not the cause. Radical Islamofacism. This happened in Britan because they have allowed themselves to be infested with radicals. Being in the EU with lax security, non-existant borders and immigration policy has made them ripe for infiltration. I have no idea how the US, given our pourus borders and lax security have managed to prevent another attack. Everytime I fly I peer across at the mouth breather in the sloppy TSA shirt who looks really sleepy and wonder if he/she would reccognize a bomb if it were labeled with a flashing neon sign.

Now there will be people who wank about the added security just like they do about the wiretapping and other stuff. When something like this happens everyone gets scared, gets mad and it fades. Once it fades the feel good PC morons sprout up and start wanking about someones feeling getting hurt or their rights being infringed upon. To them I say "I am glad you have shared your opinion, now please have a nice hot cup of STFU!"

We have been VERY VERY lucky! You do NOT KNOW TERROR. Next time you go to Pizza Hut think about how easy it would be like to have a radical freak who's only ambition in life it to blow your teeth through the stuffed crust with a bomb, comes running in and yanks the "Glory be to Allah cord." Now you and your kids are dead just because. Just because :shrug: Like someone squashes a bug on the sidewalk, emotionless, unfeeling, just dead.

vraiblonde said:

First it was "no sharp objects" in response to the 9-11 boxcutters incident. Next it was "take your shoes off" in response to that guy who tried to light his shoe.

What next? And when will it BECOME inconvenient for you? Because, let me tell you, these Islamic screwballs are a LOT more dedicated to blowing us off the face of the earth than we are to "saving lives".

We are merely responding to them in a reactionary fashion. We need to tell the screamers in this (and other) countries to piss off. We need to give the UN and the ACLU the big ol' finger, possibly have every one of them locked up like FDR did to the Japanese Americans during WWII.

Exactly! :yay:

vraiblonde said:

But, what is the better way? I haven't seen an actual solution in your post.