Goin' down!!

Ponytail

I'll be down there at least for Thursday and Friday looking at some homes with the realtor and an FSBO or two.

Anything happening on Thursday nights down there?

I'll prolly have to meet up with the boss for a little while but,...

SxyPrincess

Originally posted by Ponytail
Anything happening on Thursday nights down there?

Casey Jones! Check out the threads in the 'Chit Chat' section. :cheers:

Do you mean tomorrow, or next Thursday? :bubble:

Ponytail

Actually, I'm not sure where I'm stayin. Prolly will be in St. Mary's though, somewhere.

I have to be in So.MD to look at one FSBO before noon...I'm shooting for 10. Then with the realtor around 1.

That Hampton Inn near the Damon's sounds good... I figured I'd bring the list with me or just pick one when I got there.

SmallTown

Football season!
Originally posted by cariblue
Damons? Applebees? Ruby Tues? They're all on the main drag down here.

If you don't mind feeling nasty afterwards, going to Outback and eating one of their onions with a tall glass of Fosters can be good
:biggrin:

Ponytail

You peeps don't have to worry about meeting me this time either. No big deal... It would be nice, but it's not necessary.

Maybe Friday night to meet would be better?

Ponytail

Originally posted by SmallTown
If you don't mind feeling nasty afterwards, going to Outback and eating one of their onions with a tall glass of Fosters can be good
:biggrin:

That's all Outback here is good for...paying too much, and feeling like sheyatt afterwards. The beer is usually cold though. Is it any better there?

Last edited:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Damon's, Northridge, Applebee's, Ruby Tuesday's, Outback, Lonestar, Brass Rail, Green Door, Abc Liquors, Harbor Sounds, Cattamarans, Neptunes.....and Bluto Baby anytime anywhere:wink:

sleuth

Livin' Like Thanksgivin'
Originally posted by ememdee19
And I thought this was really about goin' down! :biggrin:

It's one of my favorite things to do :really:
I take my favorite girlfriends down anytime they ask... :eek:

Ponytail

I actually ALMOST asked what "Dixon Nuts" were. Whew!:biggrin:

Brief blonde moment there. Every once in awhile the voices try to show my true roots.:biggrin:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Originally posted by Ponytail
I actually ALMOST asked what "Dixon Nuts" were. Whew!:biggrin:

Brief blonde moment there. Every once in awhile the voices try to show my true roots.:biggrin:
Just don't get her started on Dickens Cider.