Cost of cleaning a house?

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
nomoney said:
I can do it for $200 a cleaning
What would you charge to clean my Love Shack? Dusting, sweeping and Swiffering the h/w floors, and cleaning the bathrooms.

Softballkid said:
Just vaccum and dust....Ill only charge 150 :yay:
I'll pay ya $150 if you let me watch you vaccuum and dust my house while you are wearing only a pair of clean boxer briefs...:bubble:

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
kwillia said:
I'll pay ya $150 if you let me watch you vaccuum and dust my house while you are wearing only a pair of clean boxer briefs...:bubble:

When do I start.... and for 150 a shot, Ill where whatever you want :yay:

sockgirl77

88stringslouie said:
Just wondering:

How much are people paying to have a reliable person to vacuum and dust a house of 3,000 square feet?

Thanks. :larry:
If it's bad enough just start a thread asking forum members to come help you clean for free. Let's make it a pizza party. :yay:

ServiceGuy

All this talk about " Love Shack's" and "wearing the feather dusters" I think that there might be more then just cleaning a house goin on here :jerry:

chernmax

NOT Politically Correct!!
88stringslouie said:
Just wondering:

How much are people paying to have a reliable person to vacuum and dust a house of 3,000 square feet?

Thanks. :larry:

Do you work or are you lazy, if the latter, you should be charged more...

Oz

You're all F'in Mad...
I'm guessing that would cost in the $120-140 range every 2 weeks. More for monthly service, and slightly less for weekly service. But it depends on how dirty you are. Also, expect to pay at least 3-4 times that for the initial deep cleaning.

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
My girl is $10.00 per hour and it takes her 5 hrs to vac/mop/dust/clean 2 baths/strip, wash and make 3 beds/wipe down all kitchen surfaces. The area is 2700 sq.ft. I would go :jameo: without her. Even though she seems to be getting less reliable since she started dating again. :whistle: