Chipotle

They're building one in Waldorf too (Shoppers World). But, I don't know what it is. :confused: Am I correct in guessing it's a Mexican restaurant?

MMDad

Lem Putt
Speedy70 said:
They're building one in Waldorf too (Shoppers World). But, I don't know what it is. :confused: Am I correct in guessing it's a Mexican restaurant?
:yay: fast high quality mexican. Counter service. Delicious.

greyhound

Speedy70 said:

It's owned by McDonalds

You go down an asembly line and they make these giant burritos. I think they are really good.

ylexot

Super Genius
I always thought that Chipotle was a sit-down place. Oh well, I guess Monterey's will stay open :boo:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
willie said:
The only high quality Mexican food is Corona.

So that's what it's supposed to be... And I thought they were trying to mimic beer!

jchulo

Yeh, Chipotle is hot. I eat there frequently in DC. Its kind of on the expensive side, but the food is good.

C

chess

jchulo said:
Yeh, Chipotle is hot. I eat there frequently in DC. Its kind of on the expensive side, but the food is good.

I tend to disagree 5.50 for a HUGE burrito that fills you up isnt expensive to me. It will put a hurting on alot of places.. When I use to work in Mclean, we would head there at least once a week for lunch..> Good Times...

Where did you find they are building a chiptole at ? any links ?

MMDad

Lem Putt
chess said:
I tend to disagree 5.50 for a HUGE burrito that fills you up isnt expensive to me. It will put a hurting on alot of places.. When I use to work in Mclean, we would head there at least once a week for lunch..> Good Times...

It was in the Post, Southern Maryland extra, yesterday as a proposed project.

OldHillcrestGuy

chess said:

In Waldorf its in Shopper World on 301 kind of in front of Beds,Bath and Beyond out in the parking lot, construction already started and the sign is up saying coming soon.

OldHillcrestGuy said:
In Waldorf its in Shopper World on 301 kind of in front of Beds,Bath and Beyond out in the parking lot, construction already started and the sign is up saying coming soon.

I already told them about that one. :smack: