Beware car tune up quick stops

gwa

mfile.akamai.com/12924/wmv/vod.ibsys.com/2006/0503/9152183.200k.asx

Cut and paste into the browser.

This is why I do auto maintenance myself. For the people who do not have the time, be carefull. Ask to see old filters and watch them work on your car.

gwa said:
mfile.akamai.com/12924/wmv/vod.ibsys.com/2006/0503/9152183.200k.asx

Cut and paste into the browser.

This is why I do auto maintenance myself. For the people who do not have the time, be carefull. Ask to see old filters and watch them work on your car.
Cow tipping is not as easy as it would look in the Olymics. :lmao:

gwa

The same way as curling or whatever it is called where they slide a stone and scrape the ice to warm it up. Looks like shuffle board on ice :lmao:

Vince

The same type of Lube station in Lexington Park was doing it years ago. Charged a friend of mine for an oil and filter change. Never changed the filter.

Vince said:
The same type of Lube station in Lexington Park was doing it years ago. Charged a friend of mine for an oil and filter change. Never changed the filter.
I had a place in Lex Pk that put in new oil without draining the old. I was quite surprised when I got home and checked the level.

ServiceGuy

I have said this before and I will say it again. Find a service center you trust and take your car there for everything. Dont shop around based on price or you will get what you are looking for a Cheap Job!

Oz

You're all F'in Mad...
ServiceGuy said:
I have said this before and I will say it again. Find a service center you trust and take your car there for everything. Dont shop around based on price or you will get what you are looking for a Cheap Job!

:yeahthat: Take it there for oil changes and tire rotations so that when you need a bigger repair, you already have the relationship established.

D

dems4me

Vince said:

Happens to me all the time, I just look at it like flipping a coin to get something done that you actually pay a mechanic to do. :shrug: