Bush/So?

SmallTown

Football season!
Bush

Bush must have practiced his speech all day, it came off almost without a hitch!

A much more confident president this time around, since he wasn't trying to make us believe this is about 9/11 or that most of the UN support us. The decision for war has been made, and he was able to focus on iraq itself and the upcoming war, something he is sure about.
I don't agree with the decision, but I hope that this can end as quickly as possible and we don't suffer severe backlash which is a real possibility considering they raised the threat level right after the speech.

Christy

b*tch rocket
So?

What did everyone think of the speach? I have to give it a :yay: even though I'd have slammed the UN harder. :bubble:

Christy

b*tch rocket
ST, you're such a butthead! You beat my post! :bawl:

I think he did a fine job, and I'm with you, he musta been practicing all day! :biggrin: It was good.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
He's not very good at reading from the tele-prompter. But I think he did an excellent job and made his points. 48 hours, dude! Apparently the troops over there are chomping at the bit. I say cut 'em loose and let them do their jobs.

ST started a thread about this too but I responded to Christy because she's one of the "elders". :lol:

demsformd

This press conference was much better than the last one. Kudos to the president but I have a serious problems with how much he wrinkles his forehead and moves his eyebrows.

Christy

b*tch rocket
Originally posted by vraiblonde
ST started a thread about this too but I responded to Christy because she's one of the "elders". :lol:

Well you can't say I'm not diplomatic! I responded to his thread, even though I was supposed to be first! :rolleyes: I really wish folks would learn their place on these boards! :burning: :wink: :lol:

SmallTown

Football season!
the only part that caught me off guard was when we talked about getting rid of the "thugs". Kind of a weird term for the president to use. Since he wasn't looking straight ahead at that time, I think that may have been one of his improv parts and not part of the script.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
We're listening to Barry McCaffrey give his views on CNBC and we're dying here! :roflmao: This guy just kind of tells it like it is.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Originally posted by SmallTown
Of course no one listens to you, they are all busy being banned then coming up with cool MPD names :smile: You know, to show you who is really in charge here :biggrin:
:bawl: :bawl: :bawl: I am RELEVANT! I AM!!! :bawl: :bawl: :bawl:

:roflmao: