LOST season 3

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
I watched last weeks recap show and it wasn't too bad....Brought back some memories that I had forgotten....Really lookin forward to it....

morganj614

Just heard on the radio that there will be 6 episodes then a break until February :burning: Starting in Feb. the network will then air 16 episodes.

Last edited:

CMC122

Go Braves!
morganj614 said:
Just heard on the radio that there will be 6 episodes then a break until February :burning: Starting in Feb. the network will then air 16 episodes.
:tantrum:

Those bastages:mad:

pingrr

morganj614 said:

Thats why I stopped watching lost. There are just to many breaks and reruns in the season. I think last seoson the most they ever did was 4 new episodes in a row. Then a bunch of reruns then 2 or 3 new ones then reruns.

Geek

pingrr said:
Thats why I stopped watching lost. There are just to many breaks and reruns in the season. I think last seoson the most they ever did was 4 new episodes in a row. Then a bunch of reruns then 2 or 3 new ones then reruns.

:buttkick: We never "stop" watching Lost. I think we should do an hourly countdown :lmao:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
CMC122 said:
You almost always see something new in the reruns anyways!

Most definitely. Even watching the previous two seasons on DVD I catch things I've missed before. :yay:

Less than nine hours to go. :banana: