85% in Maryland Back Stronger Gun Controll

Chris0nllyn

Then surely you can link to the source of your belief.

If you were to hypothetically ask 100 people in Sotheast DC, I bet 85 of them would be for tighter gun control.

If you saw, on an almost daily basis, what a criminal with a gun can do, in a city with the most strict gun laws in the country, wouldn't you want tighter control?

Now, replace "Southeast DC" with "Baltimore", and you get my point. Notice how no one knows who was polled. 85% of MD'ers want gun control? BS, because I know I wasn't asked.

BigBlue

If you were to hypothetically ask 100 people in Sotheast DC, I bet 85 of them would be for tighter gun control.

If you saw, on an almost daily basis, what a criminal with a gun can do, in a city with the most strict gun laws in the country, wouldn't you want tighter control?

Now, replace "Southeast DC" with "Baltimore", and you get my point. Notice how no one knows who was polled. 85% of MD'ers want gun control? BS, because I know I wasn't asked.

I was ,maybe they don't thin of you as significant .

PsyOps

Pixelated

I think the best poll (aside from elections) is the overwhelming response to the gun control legislation - people bought guns in records numbers all over the state.

Midnightrider

I think the best poll (aside from elections) is the overwhelming response to the gun control legislation - people bought guns in records numbers all over the state.

even with all the new gun owners we are outnumbered in MD. Thats why the 2ndA crowd was afraid of the referendum. they knew the vote would go agaisnt us and be taken by the politicians as evidence that marylanders want more gun control.

PsyOps

Pixelated
even with all the new gun owners we are outnumbered in MD. Thats why the 2ndA crowd was afraid of the referendum. they knew the vote would go agaisnt us and be taken by the politicians as evidence that marylanders want more gun control.

I would bet that the vast majority (about as close as you can get to 100%) are not voting on 2A issues; they are voting on entitlements. So, as an unintended consequence for electing a bunch of entitlement-hungry, tax-insatiable leftists, you also get gun control.

I'd be willing to bet a month's paycheck that if we were to put it to a referendum, it would fail.