I know nothing
88stringslouie said:
Hi to All:

Does anyone have a nice set of bunk beds that they are either selling or
getting rid of?

I'm looking for a set in a hurry.

Thank you so much... :howdy:

OH OH OH I do......

We have a wooden A-frame. Twin bed on top, full bed on bottom. If you ever seen the add from Family discount furniture, its on there.

The bed is over a year old. You can have it all. Frame, mattreses and Bunky boards.

PM me for details.

willie

88stringslouie said:
Hi to All:

Does anyone have a nice set of bunk beds that they are either selling or
getting rid of?

I'm looking for a set in a hurry.

Thank you so much... :howdy:
Have you tried a marriage counselor?

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
When I was looking online for bunk-beds for you Louie, I saw an ad for a full size loft bunkbed.

I want it for myself but asking a man to climb up into my bed with me might end up being the turning point as to why he decides I am undoable. :ohwell:

So I am back to looking for your beds again. :yay:

CMC122

Go Braves!
LexiGirl75 said:
When I was looking online for bunk-beds for you Louie, I saw an ad for a full size loft bunkbed.

I want it for myself but asking a man to climb up into my bed with me might end up being the turning point as to why he decides I am undoable. :ohwell:

A few of the rooms at my old firehouse had loft beds. It never stopped the men from trying to sneak chicks in there so don't let it stop you either :smile:

LordStanley

I know nothing
LexiGirl75 said:

Are you saying you have nothing worth climbing for?

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
Hey some of you gave me static for my stuffed animals. :lol:

Update:They now have to go in the attic because I fear they are drawing dust mites which is one of the signs of waking up sneezing. :achoo:

chernmax

NOT Politically Correct!!
CMC122 said:
A few of the rooms at my old firehouse had loft beds. It never stopped the men from trying to sneak chicks in there so don't let it stop you either :smile:

Sounds like words of experience... :whistle:

LordStanley

I know nothing
Here is ours

Louie.... this is what we have. Minus the drawers underneath. We havent used it in a few months. Its all broken down, ready to sell.

Attachments

• untitled.bmp
    90.3 KB · Views: 88