Nightclub in Waldorf

J

juggy4805

Is there a good club in Waldorf with a mixed crowd. I'm looking for one that plays mostly Hip-Hop. Your suggestions would greatly be appreciated.

J

juggy4805

Pandora said:
Who the hell wants to go to Waldorf and get shot? Don't you read threads around here?

:jameo:

Yes I do. When the club lets out I'm gone.

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
juggy4805 said:
Yes I do. When the club lets out I'm gone.

Legends on Smallwood Drive in St Charles Plaza is a really nice club that has a mixed crowd. I've gone a handful of times and never had violence be a part of my night.

It has two dance floors and one of them is 95% hip hop (Switch by Will Smith is not hip-hop to me) that room stays packed too.

It's free to get in but the drinks are kind of pricey. My friend paid $12 for an Incredible Hulk. Did I mention it's free to get in???

Enjoy yourself!!! :howdy:

jayden0405

They are currently renovating the back room of Legends, the WORD on the street is that they are planning to turn it into an ENTIRE ALL WESTERN COUNTRY CLUB:)

LexiGirl75 said:
Legends on Smallwood Drive in St Charles Plaza is a really nice club that has a mixed crowd. I've gone a handful of times and never had violence be a part of my night.

It has two dance floors and one of them is 95% hip hop (Switch by Will Smith is not hip-hop to me) that room stays packed too.

It's free to get in but the drinks are kind of pricey. My friend paid $12 for an Incredible Hulk. Did I mention it's free to get in???

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
jayden0405 said:
They are currently renovating the back room of Legends, the WORD on the street is that they are planning to turn it into an ENTIRE ALL WESTERN COUNTRY CLUB:)

I thought that was the Mouse Trap.

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
jayden0405 said:

I'm not so sure I know what one of those are exactly...

flomaster

J.F. A sus ordenes!
Icon?

Whats the story with that place in the Pinefield Shopping center? I think its called ICON.

Azzy

flomaster said:
Whats the story with that place in the Pinefield Shopping center? I think its called ICON.
It's still there, that'd probably be a good place for juggy to try.

meangirl

Nice lady!
jayden0405 said:

They just did an article on it HERE and it doesn't mention any changes like that.

Magnum

Should be Huntin
jayden0405 said:
That would be great.

smoothmarine187

LexiGirl75 said:

There are some local swingers that have "meet and greets" there....lol........its a pretty cool place.....