"Christmas Eve in Washington"

AndyMarquisLIVE

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=1 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>Title:</TD><TD>Christmas Eve In Washington</TD></TR><TR><TD>Artist:</TD><TD>Maura Sullivan</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Looking for this song... Does anybody know where I can find it. I couldn't even find it on iTunes :cussing:

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
AndyMarquisLIVE said:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=1 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>Title:</TD><TD>Christmas Eve In Washington</TD></TR><TR><TD>Artist:</TD><TD>Maura Sullivan</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Looking for this song... Does anybody know where I can find it. I couldn't even find it on iTunes :cussing:
could you have made the link a brighter color?

chernmax

NOT Politically Correct!!
AndyMarquisLIVE said:

I see if they have it on MP3 Rocket, LOL, does it sound something like this:

Bang, bang bang, bang, bang, bang bang... Or is that just a normal evening in DC... :hot:

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Just listen to WASH FM 97.1. They play it at least once every 90 minutes... :lalala: It's a good song but they play it into the ground.

Azzy

chernmax said:
I see if they have it on MP3 Rocket, LOL, does it sound something like this:

Bang, bang bang, bang, bang, bang bang... Or is that just a normal evening in DC... :hot:
:lmao:

mauragolf2

red_explorer

<TD>Christmas Eve In Washington</TD></TR><TR><TD>Artist:</TD><TD>Looking for this song... Does anybody know where I can find it. I couldn't even find it on iTunes :cussing:[/QUOTE]

I remember when that song was written. I was going to school in Rockville, and living in College Park. The one morning, on Jim London and Cathy Ball's show on Kix 106, they had people call in lines to the song, and over the course of the morning, the song was written. It was so neat, and now it's a fixture. I know you can get copies of it, because friends of mine in NM bought it last year. What great memories.....