9/5 Tack Swap, Open Barn, Stallion Showcase, etc..

G

GVF

TODAY! 9/5 Tack Swap, Open Barn, Stallions, etc

Golden Venture Farm Tack swap, Open "Barn", Stallion Showcase, and Horse Sale

Come join us Saturday September 5th from 12 - 4pm for a Tack Swap/Yard Sale and Open Barn.
15400 Baden Naylor Road, Brandywine, MD 20613

Lots of stuff at the tack swap to choose from- Come SWAP!!
All vendors welcome...spaces available - call for more information.

Exclusive one day discount pricing on all GVF sale horses.

Meet Maxamillion and Saint Sandro in person and see them in action!
Stallion exhibitions at 1pm and 3pm.

THEN…..
Join us for the GVF “After party” from 5-??pm for an evening party with games, BBQ, karaoke, and bonfire with smores late into the evening.
All are welcome but RSVP IS required to attend to determine head count!

For more info or to reserve a space for the tack swap:
Email GoldenVentureFrm@aol.com or call 301-579-6710

Last edited by a moderator:

flarenuphope

laura+flare= gone
awww it sounds fun! But i'm going to be in DE for NBHA state finals... I would have loved to see the "babies" again!

G

GVF

We are still accepting vendors. Those of you who are coming, if you are a vendor, please send us an email as we are beginning to plan the layout of spots. We need to know how big of on area you will need, etc.

Going to be a wonderful fun filled day!!

Four*Leaf*Farm

RIP Quinn
We are still accepting vendors. Those of you who are coming, if you are a vendor, please send us an email as we are beginning to plan the layout of spots. We need to know how big of on area you will need, etc.

Going to be a wonderful fun filled day!!

i will be there w three saddles, a bunch of other tack and some artwork!

G

GVF

FLF: People are in for a treat if you are bringing your artwork!! You are sure to sell some pieces!!

I have a saddle 2 or two as well as a bunch of other things so far I have collected. I still have a TON of stuff to sort through and should have a LOT of stuff to sell by Tack swap day!!

You staying for the "after party"? one word: SMORES!! - your 2 boys with chocolate, and marsmallows.... I MUST have the camera ready!!!!

G

GVF

I have a TON of stuff I went through today.
Some of my tack swap list includes:

Bridles- TONS of hunter & Dressage - also tons of flashes
Polos - tons
Blankets- tons
Girths - eng & west
Boots - shipping -NICE $180 "Lende", and 2 pair regular/ open front / bell / splint /etc..
Brushes - tons
Head Bumper
Neck Sweat
Fly sheet
Foal feeders
Halters -TONS- leather & Nylon - ALL sizes
Riding helmets
Saddle pads
Saddles - 2 english- may have 1 western also
Bits- all kinds/sizes
Stirrup Leathers
Stirrup irons
Lead ropes
Heated water buckets- 3- good/new condition
A TON more.. I just can't think right now! Believe me.. there will be a lot of stuff.. this is just my own personal list.. not to mention the other vendors!

I am having a "FREE" section of items as well - First come first serve!! There will be some GREAT deals!!

I am also seeking a horse rescue that might be interested in picking up the leftovers from the day from myself, and anyone whom might want to donate certain items. Thing is, they must be willing to come that day, pick up, and show proof of non-profit for our donation for taxes. Anyone?

Last edited by a moderator:
G

GVF

We are also now looking into adding a silent auction. If anyone is interested in being involved in adding an item, please contact us ASAP. Minimum bids will start at huge regular savings

Some of the possible Items in the Auction:
Private photo shoot of you & your horse
Custom website design
Breeding to "Saint Sandro"
Breeding to "Maxamillion"
Lesson on "Maxamillion"
4 hrs of DJ/Karaoke services for your event
and much more!!

Four*Leaf*Farm

RIP Quinn
We are also now looking into adding a silent auction. If anyone is interested in being involved in adding an item, please contact us ASAP. Minimum bids will start at huge regular savings

Some of the possible Items in the Auction:
Private photo shoot of you & your horse
Custom website design
Breeding to "Saint Sandro"
Breeding to "Maxamillion"
Lesson on "Maxamillion"
4 hrs of DJ/Karaoke services for your event
and much more!!

I think i'll bring that custom carved horse farm sign for the auction... what do you think? might as well, it's nice....

G

GVF

Sounds GREAT!

The weather looks like it is going to be perfect- now that we can catch the extended forecast. Let's just pray the weathermen are right!

Anyone else planning on coming? There are going to be some GREAT deals!! I have added so much stuff, I lost track of my list I posted before. I think I much have like 15 bridles alone to sell- some never even used. I just don't need them. That's like a bunch of the stuff I have. Everything just needs to GO to someone who will use it. :)

G

GVF

Getting closer!! 5 days away!! This are almost ready around here and the day before we will be setting up tents far the party and preparing food, last min details, etc.

If you are coming to swap, please make sure you bring a table, or something to set your items on- blanket on the ground will even work.

Spots are filling- email in advance to save on spot fee- it will be double the day of for people who just "show up" who we have not prepared a spot for.

Hope to see you all there!

G

GVF

Looks like we will have a nice group of vendors at the swap. There are still some spots open.

I am down to last min details now.... I will be the one passed out at her booth from a months work of preparations!! LOL Come say HI!!!

Four*Leaf*Farm

RIP Quinn
Looks like we will have a nice group of vendors at the swap. There are still some spots open.

I am down to last min details now.... I will be the one passed out at her booth from a months work of preparations!! LOL Come say HI!!!

just came in for some lunch after being out in the barn ALL morning.. i've packed several items.. including 3 saddles.. a 17" millers crosby grand prix, a brand new 17" stubben eidelwiesse, and an OLD 18" german sport scheck. lots of odds and ends, stirrups, nice black leathers and brown leathers, bits.. a myler with hooks, eggbutt snaffle, pelham.. fly bonnets, a fly sheet, stable wraps, dressage girth, several other girths.. good stuff i have just sitting out in the barn, not getting used.

see you Sat.!

MainerInMD

I have things too

I will have some winter blankets, fly sheet, wraps, halters, bridle and will have a price tag on my 17.5" Passier Antares dressage saddle. Its going to be a fun day...hope to see a bunch of people come.

G

GVF

Bring all you like!! The more the better, and the more people the merrier!! Weather is going to be PERFECT!!!!:yahoo:

Can't wait for the after party- SMORES... bonfire.... karaoke.. oh.. and I am making Ribs, Chicken Salad, hot dogs for the kids, and tons of side items which include my famous spinach artichoke dip!! YUMMMMY!!

G

GVF

We have had a bunch of people respond, so hoping this is going to be a good turnout for all- swappers and buyers!!

If anyone needs to reach me today for a last min table, or info, please call my cell at 410-320-1722. I will not be at the comp much today, in preparations.

See you all tomorrow!!!

G

GVF

Today is the day!!! Come on out for some GREAT Deals!!!
See you all at the Swap!!