Most annoying commercial ever

BMW Commercial: What does it make you want to do?

• Find the remote and hit the mute button

Votes: 6 13.3%
  • Find the remote and flip the channel to ANYTHING ELSE

Votes: 27 60.0%
  • Drive away

Votes: 2 4.4%
  • I'll just leave the commercial on.

Votes: 10 22.2%

• Total voters

AndyMarquisLIVE

Who else hates this god awful BMW commercial? If you don't know what I'm talking about, let me recap...

It starts off with some home video or something of two kids opening a rather large present and it turns out to be some game system or something. Anyway, they start shouting and screaming at the top of their ####ing lungs for about 20 damn seconds wwhere the guy then comes in and says "Wishes do some true..." amnd something about so drive away in a BMW this Christmas.

AndyMarquisLIVE said:
Who else hates this god awful BMW commercial? If you don't know what I'm talking about, let me recap...

It starts off with some home video or something of two kids opening a rather large present and it turns out to be some game system or something. Anyway, they start shouting and screaming at the top of their ####ing lungs for about 20 damn seconds wwhere the guy then comes in and says "Wishes do some true..." amnd something about so drive away in a BMW this Christmas.
That commercial makes me giggle.

Agee

Head-On, Just apply to the forehead...

:jameo: :jameo: :jameo:

AndyMarquisLIVE

Airgasm said:

:jameo: :jameo: :jameo:

Head On, I hate your commercials but I love your product :jameo:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Airgasm said:
:lol: I googled "Head On" just to figure out what that crap is supposed to do

smoothmarine187

I think the most annoying video is the one about the foot fungus and that little creature that lives under the toenails.......that #### is just sick.

RoMary

i agree with you

AndyMarquisLIVE said:

the BMW commercial is extremely irritating!

AndyMarquisLIVE

Or the Old Navy commmercials where they take everday folk songs and turn them into "Rap City Folks" by adding beat and rapifying the song.

nomoney

DoWhat said:
So true, and if they were my kids I would of yanked the damn box away from them and smacked the $hit out of them.

OMG! That's what I think everytime I see the damn thing.:lol:

Toxick

Splat
I grab the remote and press any button to make it go away. My home has a strict anti-screaming policy. And if I don't like to hear my own kids screaming, I certainly won't sit and listen to some shrill little manic bastard shrieking on television.

I have no idea what marketing genius - and I'm not just talking about BMW, there are a lot of commercials that do this - decided that being as ANNOYING as possible would sell product. This is particularly prevelant on radio commercials. I absolutely refuse to listen to a commercial that I find annoying.

There's another one on TV that drives me simply bonkers... It's some crunchy breakfast cereal. Some dullard begins eating his cereal while some snooty ##### comes in and starts telling him that she doesn't like him, and doesn't appreciate being forced to work with him.. but as he crunches his cereal, he only hears parts of what she's saying, and it makes it sound like she's coming onto him, as he sits there with this stupid cow look on his face.

That loud resounding crunchy eating sound makes me want to pound my head on the wall - and for some reason just the sight of that braindead moron eating makes me angry.

I think I should up my saltpeter dosage.