"911 what is your emergency?" "ORANGE MAN BAD!"

Hessian

Good networking from the right: KNOW where your opponent is, and prevent opposition from coalescing forces. BRILLIANT.

Hijinx

Dr. Eric Cervini is an award-winning historian of LGBTQ+ politics and culture. He graduated summa cum laude from Harvard College and received his Ph.D. in history from the University of Cambridge, where he was a Gates Scholar.

As an authority on 1960s gay activism, Cervini serves on the Board of Directors of the Harvard Gender and Sexuality Caucus and on the Board of Advisors of the Mattachine Society of Washington, D.C., a nonprofit dedicated to the preservation of gay American history. His award-winning digital exhibitions have been featured in Harvard’s Rudenstine Gallery, and he has presented his research to audiences across America and the United Kingdom.

He lives in Los Angeles with his two plants, Coco Montrese and Fig O’Hara.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What a guy. A Doctor of Peter Puffing History
Dedicated to the preservation of Gay History

Award Winning Digital exhibitions--Does that mean he whacks off in Public?

Hijinx

Dr. Eric Cervini is an award-winning historian of LGBTQ+ politics and culture. He graduated summa cum laude from Harvard College and received his Ph.D. in history from the University of Cambridge, where he was a Gates Scholar.

As an authority on 1960s gay activism, Cervini serves on the Board of Directors of the Harvard Gender and Sexuality Caucus and on the Board of Advisors of the Mattachine Society of Washington, D.C., a nonprofit dedicated to the preservation of gay American history. His award-winning digital exhibitions have been featured in Harvard’s Rudenstine Gallery, and he has presented his research to audiences across America and the United Kingdom.

He lives in Los Angeles with his two plants, Coco Montrese and Fig O’Hara.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What a guy. A Doctor of Peter Puffing History
Dedicated to the preservation of Gay History

Award Winning Digital exhibitions--Does that mean he whacks off in Public?

This is the guy so frightened he called the Po---lice.

Hijinx

:roflmao:

Is that real??

I dunno but that is what the article states.
This guy is a real piece of work.
He is on the Board of Directors of the Harvard Gender and Sexuality Caucus

Some poor idiot student at Harvard has borrowed money from the Government to study gender and Sexuality.

TPD

the poor dad
Something similar happened here in St Mary’s today. Biden supporters gathered on one side of the road at the intersection of Rt 4 and 235. Apparently it didn’t take long for the Trump supporters to show up, but on the OTHER side of the street. Not sure who had more supporters (got two different stories) but a Biden supporter calls 911 to complain about being harassed by Trump supporters. Officer shows up and asks who harassed her. She points to other side of road and said them, they are yelling support for Trump. Officer again asks which person harassed her. She said the guy on the OTHER SIDE OF THE ROAD holding the flag. Officer looks over and sees lots of guys holding flags. He asks her again which person and what is the harrassment. She points to other side of road and said they yelled at me. Officer looks at her and said have a nice day - nothing I can do here.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Something similar happened here in St Mary’s today. Biden supporters gathered on one side of the road at the intersection of Rt 4 and 235. Apparently it didn’t take long for the Trump supporters to show up, but on the OTHER side of the street. Not sure who had more supporters (got two different stories) but a Biden supporter calls 911 to complain about being harassed by Trump supporters. Officer shows up and asks who harassed her. She points to other side of road and said them, they are yelling support for Trump. Officer again asks which person harassed her. She said the guy on the OTHER SIDE OF THE ROAD holding the flag. Officer looks over and sees lots of guys holding flags. He asks her again which person and what is the harrassment. She points to other side of road and said they yelled at me. Officer looks at her and said have a nice day - nothing I can do here.
They're mental!!!

Bluecrqbe

Wow!! Look at all those patriots!

I know the polling can’t be trusted because of the so called shy Trump voter, the silent majority I’ve heard it called. To see these brave folks take a stand and be loud and proud, wow, we need this everywhere! I had no idea folks felt this strongly, I have to get one of those flags!

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
To see these brave folks take a stand and be loud and proud, wow, we need this everywhere! I had no idea folks felt this strongly, I have to get one of those flags!

St Mary's is a safe place to show your Trump Support .... Chicago or NYC not so much