I just heard The O.C. is being cancelled

rack'm

Jaded
mv_princess said:
Post on here and tell us how sad she is that the show is off the air.

Huh........what a sad and pathetic little life she has.....the drama on the forums isn't enough so she has to find her fix elsewhere.......poor poor thing. :sigh:

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
angel11284 said:
does anyone have any information about this?
I love The O.C. :dance:

Been watching it since Day 1. Was so glad to see that they were able to keep the show interesting after Mischa Barton left the show. Definitely will be sad to see it off the air. But, after Marissa died I was pretty much snapped out of my euphoric mode with them.

I've learned that shows come and go (much more quickly now though) and after they finished Charmed I was totally out of my Television Series Innocence. I got over the first kids from Laguna Beach no longer being on the show too. You'll be ok. :huggy:

rack'm

Jaded
LexiGirl75 said:
I love The O.C. :dance:

Been watching it since Day 1. Was so glad to see that they were able to keep the show interesting after Mischa Barton left the show. Definitely will be sad to see it off the air. But, after Marissa died I was pretty much snapped out of my euphoric mode with them.

I've learned that shows come and go (much more quickly now though) and after they finished Charmed I was totally out of my Television Series Innocence. I got over the first kids from Laguna Beach no longer being on the show too.

Maybe you and Pete will find comfort in each others arms...:yay: